"The poor thing," I sympathize. There is no doubt that I have had my fair share of bad dreams even since I was rescued. Bryson's warm presence though has chased them off for the most part.

"The trauma from witnessing the attack of his pack and seeing many of the members including his parent's deaths is probably forever ingrained into his head. It will be very hard for the both of them to move on from what happened." Bryson says and squeezes my hand.

"I wish we could help them more." I whisper and look down at the orange soup in my bowl. I twirl my spoon a couple of times before pushing the bowl away having lost my appetite.

"There is a way we can help them but they will have to agree to doing it." Bryson says and I see him give Logan a knowing glance. Logan brows furrow and he looks away. I'm guessing he doesn't like that idea. "There is this thing called therapy. We would arrange for Alice and Justin to see a therapist and take part in therapy."

"What is a therapist?" I ask confused.

"A therapist is someone that is objective to a situation and allows for someone to speak their feelings without being judged in any way. They will also come up with treatment plans to help the patient when they are no longer seeing a therapist." Bryson explains.

"Do you really think it will help Alice and Justin?" I ask Bryson.

"No." Logan says from across the table. "It probably won't help them at all." Logan storms off after this and I stand up to try and to follow him but Bryson pulls me to sit.

"Why is Logan upset?"

"After you disappeared, Logan and I both fell into a depressed state. But I was able to pull myself out of it. Logan was not. Your parents tried everything but he still wasn't himself. They brought him to the pack therapist because Logan became so weak he could no longer shift into his wolf. He hated every second of going to the therapist but he began to gain strength from the hatred. Him becoming angry and getting out of his room or yours strengthened his wolf and him until they were able to break free from the depression." Bryson explains and wipes away the tears that were falling down my face now.

I stand up and take my bowl to the sink before turning to Bryson, my eyes hard. "I need to go talk to Logan."

"I know you do and when you are done talking to him, I need to talk to you about something." Bryson smiles down at me and kisses me deeply before taking a step back. "I need to go run patrol with a couple of other guards. When I get back, we will talk." Bryson kisses me one more time before leaving out the back door and shifting into his wolf form.

I walk in the direction of Logan's room in the pack house and find him in their staring outside through the window. On his small desk, I see a family photo of the four of us.

"I'm guessing Bryson told you about my experience with a therapist." Logan doesn't turn towards me when he talks.

I hug him around his waist and bury my head into his back. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to worry you. You should be concentrating on healing completely. You still have wounds and I don't want you to prolong your healing because you are worrying about me." Logan whispers.

"Everyone needs to stop telling me to not worry. You were all worried about where I was for the last fourteen years and yet you tell me that I shouldn't worry about what happened to all of you during those fourteen years. I'm your sister. Of course, I'm going to worry about you." I yell and punch his back.