Author's Note

Synopsis: Natalie Wilson, a young girl living in Central Alabama, unfolds her talents as a witch-possibly the most talented in her generation. She also learns that an ancient spirit has been watching her since she was born, waiting patiently until it was time to speak with her. After speaking with the ghost, she is then directed to a notorious coven of witches living in Atlanta, Georgia who also share the similar gift with her. 

Once she gets settled into the coven, Natalie must adjust to the gothic happenings of this coven and her new sisters. Can she adjust to this new life, and overcome the very horrors that have befallen her?

The first book in a series of witchcraft, poetry, lust, and envy.

Message from the Author: This novel is written and revised by me, the first book in a ten book series titled The Witches of Atlanta. This original project is a work of Gothic and Horror literature, and I want to share my love for gothic stories with readers who stumble upon this project. I want to be sure that I deliver a dramatic and emotional experience within this series.

____

Please consider giving a comment and a vote as you read along, for it helps me out a whole lot. Your honest feedback is also welcome too, because it helps improve my writing so I can give you guys high quality tales for your enjoyment. I appreciate any support and feedback that I receive.

I hope you enjoy!