Hamingways second mate

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"We don't know"

"Find her"

"Sir forgive us but your mate may have been discovered"

"Oh, by who? No one knows about us. If they do then we will loose what we have fought for. They will take our positions and our world will suffer, if they take over. We are the most powerful, only one can stop us and he is not here"

**************************

(Luke)

"How Amelia hid the fact that she was over two thousand years old is what's bugging me" Leon said.

"Well it's not like you can check up on these things" Issac shrugged looking at me. They were driving me insane, just because i was different.

"My concern is what is happening with Luke, how does a turned vampire take to the transformation better than a fledgling?" I sighed amd rolled my eyes.

"If you want the answer to that then you better find a way into the council chamber" I said, again.

"Why do you want to go there?" Daniel asked concerned "If you do they will kill you"

"Daniel they won't, i have told you this before. Their time is over, the new council will be held"

"How do you know all this?" Sandra asked and i just shrugged.

"I wish i knew" I sighed "I just do, Daniel has explained to me that some vampires have gifts. Maybe knowledge is mine" I guessed. To be honest i was getting a headache. "You ok love?" Daniel asked coming behind me and wrapping his arms around me "Yeah, think i'm getting thirsty or hungry not sure which" I sighed leaning in to him. Amber came out with a bottle of blood. "Try this if it doesn't work then we'll get you fed" Got to give it to her, she is trying.

Catherine spoke up then "Can we get back to the original conversation please" She sounded as fed up as me. Yeah we were talking about my epiphany last night.

"You said you believed everything happened the way it was suppose to?" She asked me and i shook my head. "Daniel should have not found out, i think because i bullied him but never touched him he would never have known. We were ment to meet again later in life" My eyes widened and i smiled "Actually thinking about it we would have left school gone to seperate colleges and i would have still ended up at Knights properties. But stick a child going through an early transformation with his mate and when the transition happens i'm betting the mate is killed. Amelia was banking on that. But it went wrong we ended up mating even if it was hashed. Then Daniel tried to kill himself, putting him in a coma during his transformation and keeping me safe. Somehow the council found out and locked his memories, after all a human mate will move on and break the bond and he wouldn't come back to claim me" I chuckled "They didn't expect me to remain faithful or believe in soulmates" I finished.

"Dare i ask how you know that?" Sandra asked "Just guessing really, but think about it, if she saw something that threatened her mate and his position then she would do anything to stop it. Problem is she had no idea that she caused it" I explained. "Yeah problem with that" Sandra said "If she had done nothing then you would still be a threat to them" I smiled and shook my head "No because Daniel would never have been strong enough. I was the dominant entity in our relationship, i believe that his transformation would have followed the natural path and he would still be that cute boy i first fell for. Instead while Daniel was in his coma transforming i had gone into depression, i became weak and submissive so he became stronger. Giving him what he needs to become head councilor"

"You've really given this a lot of thought haven't you?" I smiled at Daniel and nodded "Ever since i woke up it's like i can't stop thinking. I have that many things going through my head, things i have no idea how i know it. I need a plan of the council hall because mt mind keeps trying to lock onto that as well as how we ended up here thanks to Amelia, how to unlock your memories and how it was done in the first place and to top it off, who the hell is this dead man walking and who should have killed him the first time round" I huffed the last part.