Bonus

Some one said they were expecting a wedding, i personally have never been to a wedding. So forgive me for not knowing much.

Mature content at the end.

.

I cannot believe i am doing this. After months of planning i am finally getting married.

Daniel was ordered to leave the planning to me, all he had to do was choose the cake, the honeymoon and turn up on time.

The planning was kind of fun, especially with Aomi putting in her pennies worth.

I had to admit it was weird trying to plan my wedding while she dreamed about what hers would have been like. So for her i wore an all white suit, except for the single left breast pocket that Jess had stitched a design of wild flowers onto, setting of an emotional battle in my own head. She was grateful that i thought of her, so she never got the dress but at least she got the bouquet, kind of.

There was no bridesmaids or maid of honour but the two boys were going to walk me down the aisle. This was my way of mixing mine amd Aomis wedding dream.

Walking down the aisle i couldn't take my eyes of my man in his signiture dark grey suit and tie and white shirt, my favourite shirt. My eyes locked onto his light grey ones, one thing that did change, his eyes returned to normal. I watched as they flickered from grey to silver and i knew mine were doing the same. I guess all four of us were having trouble controlling our emotions.

I finally made my way to him and stood before him smiling. "beautiful" he whispered making me smile at him.

We stood before all our family as the priest began to speak, but all i could do was stare at this wonderful man in my life. How had i gotten so lucky to have him.

I had got my 'i do' in at the right time and finally Daniel was allowed to kiss me. My body burned as those all too familiar tingles coursed through me causing me to nearly forget what i ment to do.

When Daniel let me back up i smiled and took a step back. "Daniel, you need to let Anka out for a minute" I told him, Trying to keep secrets from Aomi had been dificult, but somehow i had managed it. Daniel just looked at me confussed until i smiled and allowed my body to change 'Luke' Aomi gasped as she finally caught on to what i was doing. 'You deserve this' I told her as the change finalised and i was once again female with a beautiful white dress and wildflowers in my hair. Daniel gasped as his eyes changed to that silvery flame. "Aomi?" Ankas voice called out. Aomi stepped closer to him and smiled taking his hand. "Lukes gift to us" She said as she turned to face the priest. The ceromony was repeated again just for them. I had even brought extra rings, though different to ours, they fit with ours as if they were one. Just like us.

We allowed them to go to the reception where the cutting of the cake was also done twice, it turned out to be a fun night and people couldn't stop laughing with us as every now and again we would revert to one or other. One minute it was Daniel and me dancing and suddenly it was Anka and Aomi. Towards the end of the night it was Daniel and myself as we danced to a slow song.

'Thank you Luke' Aomi said tiredly causing me to smile. 'It was your day too, we both spent to long without our other halves. We both deserved this' I told her.

The night ended and we had seen of the last of the guests, the councilours.

Dave had taken to being a vampire really well and the others had agreed to change too. I couldn't be happier for them, and myself, i get to keep my friends.

"Are you tired love?" Daniel asked as he carried me into our home. Yeah i finally moved into his, no way was i going to stay at mine when he had this place. "I'm ready for bed" I smiled up at him making hin grip me tighter. I turned and looked up at him, placing my hand on his face. Daniel looked at me before placing me on my feet but his hands never left my hips. I tiptoed up to him and kissed him lightly on his lips."Claim me again" I whispered.

Daniel growled before claiming my lips wih his own.

Picking me up he carried me to our bedroom before kicking the door shut.

(Sex scene starts here)

I squealed as he threw me on the bed and quickly climbed on top of me reclaiming my lips. Damn i wanted him, NOW.

"Daniel" I moaned into his mouth, Daniel just smirked and before i knew it my body was naked. Damn horny vampire, couldn't wait long enough to take my clothes off normally, he had to tear them off. Sadly i found myself doing the same to his clothes.

"God your beautiful" Daniel said laying over me again. Instead of replying i fliped us over smiling at his surprised face. I lent down and pecked him on the lips, "I love you" I said before placing kisses down his chest. Daniel hissed when i sucked on his nipple, pulling it in and biting it gently. His fingers gripped my hips painfully and i moaned before making my way down, kissing, licking and teasing his skin. My lips followed the line of that oh so sexy V "Luke" Daniel breathed making me smirk, his arousal obvious. I decided to stop teasing and placed a soft kiss on the tip before taking him in my mouth. Daniel groaned as he opened his legs wider. I began to suck on him as if my life depended on it. I looked up through my lashes and moaned. Daniels head was thrown back his fingers gripping the sheets as his hips thrust into my mouth. I was doin this to him, making him groan and writh, and the best thing? I knew I would pay for this. Daniel grabbed my hair and pulled me up kissing me roughly. When he pulled away i looked into his eyes which were now swirling silver and i smiled as his fangs grew. Holding my hips his own thrust up causin me to gasp and my own fangs to drop as my eyes went red. Before i could blink i was on my back with Daniel over me. "I need you right now" He growled. I whimpered wraping my legs around him.

Without warning Daniel thrust into me, burying himself to the hilt. I cried out in suprise as my body arched. "God Daniel" I breathed. He growled as his fingers dug into my sides. Kneeling up he pulled me with him, our bodies never parting from where we were joined. "You feel so good baby" He said between gritted teeth before pulling out and slamming back in. That was all it took, we couldn't hold back any longer. Daniel began pounding at me as he pulled me legs apart and i was screaming as he hit my prostate over and over again.

The sound of skin slapping and our moans and growls filled the room as I felt the all to familiar tingling in my spine. "D.daniel" I moaned as my back arched. "Yes" He hissed pulling me onto his lap, his thrusts never stopping. My head was thrown back as i felt my orgasm tear through my body. And it soon erupted when Daniel sank his teeth into my neck and i came on a silent scream. Daniels thrusts never stopped as he released my neck and licked the wound. I practicality collapsed onto his chest as he continued pounding into me chasing his own release. I kissed the side of his neck before sinking into his skin, that was all it took as Daniel roared and i felt his essence fill me up, his breathing ragged and hard. I licked the bite and Daniel collaped ontonhis side, refusing to release me.

We lay there panting, regaining our breathes. Once we calmed Daniel pulled from me causing me to whine. He chuckled before getting up and entering the bathroom, he returned and cleaned me up before climbing into bed and covering us both.

'I love you so much Luke Olivers" I smiled and looked into his now grey eyes. "I love you too" Daniel kissed my forhead. "Sleep now love" I snuggled up to him and got comfortable. "As you say" I sighed before closing my eyes.