Vampires exist

I can't believe Jess had told him about Daniel. It was sunday now and i had decided on going for a drink. It was about two when i got here and i had been here for nearly two hours, i wasn't drunk just buzzing. The pub was a small building with cream walls and a miss mash of tables and chairs, the bar was at the end of the room. I was still musing over Jess telling Mr Knight about Daniel.

I knew i wouldn't be angry with her for long, there was nothing i could do about it now anyway. But if he says anything, god knows what i would do. Wasn't it bad enough that he thought i was taken? Now that he knew how would i be able to resist him. I downed the last of my drink and left.

I had already admitted to myself that i was attracted to him, but i belonged to Daniel and not even he could take me away from him. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, i loved Daniel with all my heart and i knew he was my soulmate. So why did Mr Knight affect me so much? I walked with my mind in turmoil, what was happening to me? My hand went to my neck, the two raised marks under my fingers were the only thing i had left.

After the bruising had gone they appeared and i began questioning my dreams, they had felt so real at the time. I mean i know vampires don't exist, but what if they did? What if Daniel was a vampire? I had researched them, but everything i found didn't match. I did find one site that said vampires went through different stages. Is that why i deny myself to love again?

A hope that there is a chance he is alive. I didn't know the answers to all these questions, hell i didn't know if vampires really existed.

I turned down an alley that was a few hundred yards from my place still pondering my dilemma. A noise suddenly brought me out of my thoughts and i turned to see what it was. There was nothing there yet something was telling me it was dangerous to be here right now. I almost chuckled to myself, maybe i would get lucky and join Daniel. I turned round to see a figure now stood in my path and was walking towards me. Doing the same i noticed he had a predatory stride to him, his face hidden by the dark. I knew there and then i was in trouble as he stopped infront of me making me stop also. "Hello" he said in a low voice, I just nodded and tried to step round him. He grabbed my arm "What no hello back?" He asked smirking. "Look pal i'm not in the mood" I told him scowling. "Fair enough" He said shruging before i found myself against the wall, my back screaming from he pain. I tried to struggle against him but he was to strong. "You smell delicious" He said into my ear and i wondered what he ment until he buried his head into my neck and i felt something pierce me. A scream escaped my lips as pain exploded from my neck and he put his hand over my mouth. I could feel my blood leave me as he took hungry gulps from me and i began to feel light headed.

"Let him go" Another voice interrupted him. He released my neck and ran his tongue over my neck "Wouldn't want to waste any" He whispered to me before turning his head. "Get lost this ones mine" He told the other person. "Actually if you care to take any notice he already belongs to someone" My attacker turned round "The claiming is old" He snarled. The other person stepped forward and i bit back the gasp. Mr Knight stood there in a light grey suit. "He also belongs to me" What the hell was he doing here? Didn't he know what was going on?

"He doesn't smell like you" The vampire said confused. Yeah i was admitting i knew. Mr Knight smiled and i noticed the two long fangs dropping from his mouth. "If you let him go i'll let you live" He offered the vampire. Me? I was in shock., my boss was a vampire, a damned bloodsucker. Again i thought of Daniel and wondered if he was alive. Snarling brought me back to the present and i found Mr Knight and the vampire fighting. My god it looked vicious, the vampire had bit into Mr Knights shoulder making him growl before ripping him off and i could see where his shoulder was torn. All sense returned to me and i turned and ran back to my flat.

Once inside i locked the door and ran to the bathroom tearing my clothes off and jumped into the shower not waiting for it to warm up. I scrubbed the blood and dirt from my skin before getting out. Without drying myself properly i threw on some sweatpants and sat in the living room.