Volume 5: Known by its Song

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Qrow: Great start.

Suddenly, the owner's knife is stabbed through the door cloth, barely missing Qrow's head. 

Qrow: I hope Apollonir is having a much better luck with the others...

Apollonir's POV:

I am seen walking towards a nearly run down house. He knocks on the door twice before the resident opens it up. When they do so, the resident, who is a male, gasps in awe as he recognizes me standing outside his door.

Resident: Oh my sweet Oum, you're The Elemental Warrior of Flames! You've gotta sign my comic book. I'll be right back.

The resident was about to sprint off to fetch his comic book, but I grabbed him by the arm, stopping him.

Me: Wait, that could be done later. Listen, um, is Blanka Griffin here?

In an instant, the resident's excited face turns into a somber-looking one.

Resident: Oh. My sister's been missing for three weeks now. I think she's.....

I lowered my head in sympathy.

Me: I see....

After a while, I gave the resident a small smile.

Me: Now, how about that autograph?

The resident's face lightens up and runs off to get his comic book. In just under a minute, he returns with his comic book along with a permanent marker. He hands them to me, which I signed the book and returns it to the boy.

Resident: Thank you so much! Hopefully, it'll take mind off things....

With that, the resident slowly closes his door, whereas I'm still having a somber look on my face.

Me: Yeah.... Hopefully.... it does take mind off things...

I said this as I walked off into the rain to find anymore Huntsmen and Hutresses available in the area.

3rdPerson's POV:

Back with Qrow, he walks up to several people asking if they know any of the Huntsmen on his list; first, a pair of two men standing on the rainy street. Next, to a one-eyed, blonde blacksmith selling her wares, unbeknowst to him, Shadow is in the Blacksmith's house to build something. Then, he seeks the help of a beat-up man filled with bruises, resting while two other men are currently fighting in a match. After every person he asks, Qrow's expression and body language grows more aggravated, and each time, the number of Huntsmen he crosses off the list increases.

After a while, Qrow and the Fire Elemental Warrior have finally met up.

Qrow: How did it go on your end?