Chapter 1

Aubrey's Pov
I wake up to my phone going off and I groan and look at the time and I look on the other side of me and see that it's empty I grab my phone and I call Dylan's phone but he doesn't answer. I get up and I put on my shoes and I grab my keys and phone and I walk out the room and I walk downstairs. I hear someone at the door and I look up and see Dylan and I fold my arms "where the fuck you been Dylan it's 3 am". He look at me "Aubrey I told you I was with Trey". I look him up and down "you must really think I'm stupid Dylan". He looks at me "I'm not arguing with you Aubrey it's too damn early for all that". He walks off and walks upstairs. I sit down on the couch and I shake my head. He gets in the bed and goes to sleep I get up and I walk upstairs in the room. I get his phone and I walk in the bathroom and lock the door and I put his passcode in and I go through his messages,when he gets a phone call I look at the name and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: hello who is this?
Bae#2😩😻: this Destiny who is this?
Me: why you calling my man phone
Bae#2😩😻: Dylan's my man
Me: really? Cause he here with me now but you can come and get yo nigga
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I get up and I storm in the room and I throw his phone at him. I wake him up and I look at him "who the fuck is Destiny and why the fuck she calling your phone?" Dylan wakes up and looks at me "man why you tripping,I don't know a destiny". I grab his phone and I go to his recents and I click on bae#2 "if you don't know a destiny then who the fuck is bae#2?" He looks at me "man idk". I shake my head "ok Dylan just play dumb with me". I turn to walk off but he grabs my arm. I turn around and I glare at him "let my fucking arm go Dylan".

                              Dylan's Pov
I leave the house to a sleeping Aubrey and I get in my car and I drive to Destiny's house. I pull up and I get out and I walk inside and I chill with her for a minute. Then my phone rings and I look at it and see it's Aubrey I smack my lips I let it ring and I pull Destiny on my lap and I let her kiss and suck on my neck. I chill with Destiny for awhile,then I get up and and grab my keys and walk out the door and I get in my car and drive to Sabrina's house. I chill with Sabrina for a few hours and I get up and I go home. I walk in the house and look at Aubrey as she says "where the fuck you been Dylan it's 3 am". I look at her "Aubrey I told you I was with Trey". She looks at me up and down and says "You must really think I'm stupid Dylan". I look at her "I'm not arguing with you Aubrey it's too damn early for all that". I walk off and I walk upstairs and get in the bed and go to sleep. I get woken up by Aubrey yelling and fussing. I get up and I grab her arm "baby why you tripping,just come to bed". She looks at me and says "who the fuck gave you a hickey Dylan?" I look at her "you did baby". She looks at me and she slaps me then she walks off. I mumble under my breathe and I follow behind her "baby wait where you going?" She goes in the guest room and she closes and locks the door.

                        Aubrey's Pov
I walk in the guest room and I close and lock the door and I get in the bed and I cry myself to sleep. I wake up at 12 to my phone ringing and I see it's my best friend I answer it
Phone convo
Me: hello
Bri: Aubrey girl I know you not still sleep
Me: I was Dylan came in the house at 3 this morning and we was arguing so I didn't go to sleep until 4
Bri: girl I told you,you need to leave his ass
Me: Bri I know but it's hard
Bri: I know but look get dressed we going somewhere today
Me: where you dragging me to
Bri: we only going to the mall so get up and get dressed
Me: ugh ok
End of convo
I get up and I take my phone off the charger I grab my charger and I walk out the guest room and I walk into me and Dylan's room and I walk in the bathroom and I close and lock the door. I pin my hair up and I put on my bonnet,take off my clothes and I get in the shower. I take me a shower and I get out and I dry off,I brush my teeth and I brush my hair and I walk out the bathroom and into my closet and I get dressed. I put on my under clothes and I put on my blue jean shorts and my white crop top with my white and gold Jordan's. I finish getting ready and I walk out the room and I walk downstairs. I see Dylan and his homeboys, Dylan looks at me "where you going?" I roll my eyes "out with Bri". I get a text from Bri and I grab my purse and keys and I walk outside and get in her car. Bri looks at me "girl you cute". I shake my head and I giggle "girl I just threw on something but why we going to the mall". Bri looks at me "I'm just going to Victoria Secret". I look at her "Mhm ok well let's go". Bri drives to the mall and Dylan starts calling my phone I roll my eyes and I let it ring. Bri "girl you know he just going to keep calling you". I put my phone in my purse "Yeah I know but I'm not talking to him, girl he got a big ass hickey on his neck and I didn't put it there". Bri glances at me before focusing back on the road "girl I've been telling you to leave I don't know why you stay and put up with him". I look at Bri "I know,I know". Bri pulls up at the mall and we get out the car and walk inside. We walk to Victoria Secret and I get me a few pairs of panties and bras and I wait in line. I pay for my stuff and I get my bag and I walk over to Pink and I get me a few tights and Pink shirts and I get in line and wait. I pay for my stuff and I get my bag and walk out the store and I wait on Bri. Bri walks out the store and we walk to footlocker. I look at Bri "girl you don't need no more shoes". Bri looks at me "Yes I do now hush". This boy walks over to us "Hey,I'm Justin how may I help you". I look at him "oh we're just looking because she doesn't know what she wants". Bri looks up "I'm Bri and this is Aubrey my best friend". Justin looks at me and holds out his hand "it's nice to meet you Aubrey". I look at Justin "it's nice to meet you too". I look at the Jordan's I want and I pick them up "Justin can I have these in a size 6". Justin looks at me and gets the shoe and he walks off to the back. I look at Bri "you not slick I know what you doing". Bri looks at me "girl I didn't do anything all I did was introduce you two". I look at Bri and my phone starts ringing I get my phone out my purse and I look at the name on my screen,I shake my head and I put my phone back up. Bri looks at me "that's Dylan again isn't it, girl you just need to leave him". I shake my head "girl I know but it's hard,we've been together for 2 years". Bri looks at me "Yeah and he's been making you cry and he's been cheating on you". I look at Bri "can we just end this conversation". Justin walks back over to us with the pair of shoes in his hands and hands it to me. I take the shoes and I walk to the front of the store and I wait in line and I pay for my shoes and me and Bri walk out the store. I walk  to the car and I wait on Bri to unlock the doors and I put my bags in the back seat and I get in the car and I put on my seatbelt and I look at Bri "girl I'm hungry let's stop at wing stop I need me some wings". Bri looks at me "I should've figured you'd say that". We look at each other and we laugh and Bri starts driving to wing stop. I turn on the radio and I sing along to the music that's playing.