"I wouldn't mind I love being here". She squealed.

"Okay toot bring me your uniform so TeTe NeNe could wash it for you". Crystal tells which made Jhene face scrunch up.

"Bitch just do it". I laughed.

"You lucky I had a load to wash anyway". She states as Cammy hands her the clothes.

"Kj you got your uniform out?". I yell to him.

"Yes ma'am. I just got done ironing it". He says coming into the kitchen.

"Good alright. What shoes you wearing?".

"All White low top fazos". He popped his collar.

"Now who taught you all of that?". Crystal asks him.

"Uncle Chris". He smirked.

"Of course let me run you a bath so you could get in it". Jhene says to Kj.

"Cammy come with me so I could run you a bath in our room". Crystal tells her.

Kyron

"Them niggas got my son please man accept my offer". I pleaded.

"We don't want to start up unnecessary shit with them goons. I'm sorry man but we can't help you this ain't the way we roll yo". He states sitting his blunt down.

"I'll offer you 10k". I suggested.

"10k? To help you take out the most succeeded niggas out? Hell nah more like 10m". He chuckled.

"Are you serious? No offense man but you sounding real scared why not join forces to take them down?". I questioned I heard a gun being cocked.

"Scared? Fuck no never just smart what I got going on here good bruh them niggas ain't stopping my flow. Get the fuck out of my shit before I have Maine up this bitch on you". He tells me pointing to who I'm guessing Maine is.

I walked out but with my head held high with that shoot out I had with them niggas I lost damn near all of my niggas that shit ain't go down as planned. Me offing Jasmine right in front of Kj Jr had to be traumatizing but I had to off that bitch I felt betrayed I miss my little man he probably don't want to see or be around me right now tho. I can't stop thinking about him just of the thought of them niggas taking care of my seed makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

I'm taking matters into my own hands getting a plan in order and shit to get my son back fuck that them niggas get something big coming their way. I'm doing this for me, my son and my deceased brother Ryan man.

A

"Whatchall got going on?". I ask our men.

"Moving this shit into the trucks now". One said.

"Well hurry the fuck up. Another load coming in and ya'll have to load that shit up as well". I tell them.

Walking through the warehouse I stepped into our office seeing my goons counting the money we just got from the drop that was made.

"Word on the street is that nobody haven't been hearing or seeing from Kyron". Chris says.

"Yeah me to but that nigga gonna pop up somehow I think he building a damn army or some shit to try to get us down". I shrugged.

"You right now that we got Kj Jr he bout to build up a war in this bitch". Trey laughed out.

"Speaking of Kj Jr since we're gonna off this nigga what are we gonna do with him?".

"I was thinking that to because he ain't gonna have anybody if we do so we might as well keep him. Either that or give him to the foster people I don't know".