F A M I L Y

erika pov
jake and i walked into kyler and mad's house to see, kyler on the couch with his head in his hands. jake runs over and sits next to him.
jake: hey, hey, hey it's okay
kyler: jake i don't know *eyes watering* my little girl is in the hospital and i feel like i failed her as a parent
kyler falls into jakes lap, jake rubs his back
jake: you didn't fail taytum as a parent, the only way your going to fail her is by not being there with her.
kyler: wh—what about oakley i c-can't just leave her?
i walk over a crouch down in front of him
erika: that's why jake and i are hear*looks at jake*
kyler: y-y-you sure? *looks at jake and me*
erika:100%
kyler: okay let me get some stuff ready than.*sniffs*
kyler gets up off the couch and walks down the hall, i'm guessing into the twins room. meanwhile, i sit down next to jake
erika: dam i feel really bad...*sighs*
jake: there tough they all are
puts his arm around me
erika: so where's oakley gonna sleep?
jake: um....she can sleep in ou-my room since your in there all the time.
i smiled at the fact he called it our room than quickly covered it up.i rest my head on his shoulder
erika: sounds good to me!
about 5 mins later, kyler comes back with a portable crib, a dipper bag, small little suitcase and a blanket that look like it could wrap around me. but it's super cute it has oakley's full name all over it in rows it's also white/pink with navy blue lettering.
kyler: well i got a suitcase full of clothes and shoes as i don't know how long she'll be with you guys. i also have a dipper bag filled with snacks, dippers, wipes and binky. i have this portable crib that super easy to set up, and jake the girls can't stand a night without their blankets you had gotten them on there first birthday. this blanket has to be with her when ever she's about to go to sleep otherwise it's literally hell.*chuckles a little* i also have this for you *hands me a baby cam* this is so you don't have to keep on checking on her you just look at the screen.
erika: is that it?
kyler: i believe so let me just grab a car seat and help you put these in the car.
jake: i'll help rik you stay in here.
erika: okay!
——————
jake pov
kyler and i were walking out to rik's jeep with the crib, suitcase, dipper bag and car seat.
kyler: are you sure you can handle this?
jake: yes i can and plus i also have rik for help too.
kyler: have you ever even change a dipper?*lookin at me*
jake: yeah actually the first dipper i changed was oakley's remember
flashback twins 1st birthday
jake pov
shit i'm gonna be late!! oh well fricken traffic!
20mins later i arrived at there house, the party was over and they were cleaning up.
mad: jake!
jake: hey sorry i tried getting here but i got stuck in traffic
mad: it's okay! want some cake?
jake: sure! i come baring gifts!
mad: sweet! follow me!
i followed mad inside to see the twins playing with wrapping paper.
jake: oof some one stinks 😷
mad: let's have a look, taytum! oakley!
they come crawling over. mad lifts up taytum than oakley
mad: they both pooped, can you change oakley while i change taytum?
jake: uhh....yeah sure
she handed me the dipper and wipes.
that's when things got messy. i took off the dipper. what the fuck did oakley eat god dam*gags* i took a wipe and cleaned her up and as i put the clean dipper on i realized is was backwards. so once i fixed to she started to get antsy so i quickly hurried up. just than kyler came through the door.
kyler: jake?!
jake: hey! you kid just had a gross dipper!*says grossed out*
kyler:*laughs* have you changed a dipper before?!*laughs*
jake: nope oakley was the first, god dam what did you feed her?!
kyler laughs!
end of flashback
kyler: ohhh i remember that!*laughs* that was hilarious you were so grossed out i had to through the dirty dipper away*laughs*
as he finished putting in the car seat
jake: yeah ha, ha, ha, very funny*eye roll*
kyler: well your all set let's go back inside!
jake: after you!
——————
erika pov
the boys came back in as the baby monitor goes off
kyler: i'll get her ready for you guys
erika: okay!
he walks into the twins room and comes out within 5 minutes with oakley in his arms. as he's walking down the hallway
kyler: oakley bear you ready to hangout with uncle jake and auntie erika?
oakley: ake! r-rica!
kyler hands oakley over to me.
erika: hey oakley!
she smiled, i have to say it was super cute!
kyler: okay so nap time is after lunch like 1ish, bedtime depending on how she acts 8-830, or earlier if needed! okay i think that's it. bye oakley bear see you in a bit!*kisses her forehead*
erika, jake thanks again for watching little oakley bear for us!
erika: anytime!
jake: really if you get in a jam call us and we would be more than happy too watch them!
erika: she isn't allergic to anything right?
kyler: nope, just cut up the food into small bites!
erika: you got it! oakley say bye!
oakley: bye da!*attems to wave*
kyler: bye munchkin! thanks again guys!
jerika: no prob!
we walked out of the house jake holding the blanket and me carrying oakley on my hip. i buckled her up in her car seat and started the car, headed home.
jake: rik can we stop and get food?
erika: yeah, look up what's closest to us
jake: okay
he looks on his phone as if he hasn't eaten in ages than
jake: I FOUND IT!*say over dramatically*
erika: where too?
jake: panera!
erika:*giggles* okay where?
jake: up ahead after this light than it's on the right!
erika: yes boss! *giggled*
jake: i like the sound of that!
i rolled my eyes at his comment and before you knew it we were walking into panera like a little family, with jake holding oakley on his hip and his other hand in mine. we made it across the parking lot until paparazzi ran over at just flashing pictures
p1: awwe pose for family pic
we kept on walking,jake pulled me closer as he lead the way through them.
p2:jake is this your kid?
p3: erika are you the mom?
p4: when were you going to tell youtube?
i couldn't take it anymore
erika: this is oakley fisher! we are babysitting today!
than i walked into panera to find jake and oakley waiting in line.
jake: what happened one moment you were behind me the next poof.
oakley laughed when jake said poof which made jake and i smile.
erika: sorry i was telling them that it's oakley and we are watching her for a bit today.
jake: ahh i see, well let's order some food!!
i laughed as did oakley. we got our food and left for the team 10 house.