F R I E N D S ?

erika pov
some one call my name
??:erika costell?
i turn around to see a police officer
po: do you mind stepping into the principals office for some questions?
i look around i see jake giving me a worried look
erika: yeah that's fine
we walk into the office
principal: we don't mean to alarm you erika but these men are here to help you, okay?
erika: okay, what is this about exactly?
p.o.1: well we are here to talk about jason, we know you have a past with him and we want to create a case that will put him where he belongs for good!
p.o. 2: so tell us everything that happened between the two of you guys, we know it might be hard but just take your time okay.
i took a deep breath and told them every little detail about my past with jason not letting anything being held back.
p.o.1: thank you! is there anything else?
erika: yeah actually there is just the other day someone was in my house on the phone with jason and well listen for your selves.
i showed them the video of the phone conversation.
erika: so that day jake, jake paul said he didn't want me in my house because what if they came back and it was just jason, so he wanted me to stay at his house. after school he brought me home i got everything i needed, than this morning actually we were getting ready for the school day when we heard a loud bang from downstairs. it was jason he broke into jakes house because of me and when jake didn't tell jason where i was they started fighting then jason left i cleaned up jake and here we are, that why we were late getting to school.
p.o.2: why didn't you call the police?
erika: because the last time i tried he found out and abused me even more and i didn't want my friends to get hurt.
p.o.1: well we certainly have more than enough information to arrest him.
principal: once he gets to school i'll call him down to the office and have at it.
p.o. 1: thank you for your time erika, even though i know it must be hard but we will make sure he stays behind bars for a long time!
erika: thank you officers
officers: our pleasure!
principal: head on back to class erika.
he give me a note and i walk out and to the last 10mins for first period. as i walk into the class room i wipe my eyes so it doesn't look like i've been crying. i walk in all eyes on me
teacher: and where have you been miss costell?
i hand him the note
teacher: i see okay go on take you seat!
i do as i'm told, once i sit down mack starts bombing me with questions
mack: yo rik what happened, are you okay, your not going to jail right?
alex: really mack!
mack: sorry
erika: i'll tell you guys at break okay?
everyone: okay
just than i got a text
lover boy: you good?
princess: ehh define good
i look behind me to see jake smirking
lover boy: so you wanna talk about it?
princess: do think you can get special treatment?
lover boy: i mean i did beat someone up for you
princess: fine, a couple police officers questioned me about jason
lover boy: why?
princess: they want to build a case and put him behind bars, i told them everything, literally everything and they said they had more than enough info. to keep him behind bars for a long time.
lover boy: so that's why your eyes are puffy red
princess: yeah..
i look back at him and he sees my phone
lover boy: so that's my name in your phone eh? lover boy
princess:🙄
lover boy: i wonder how people must react when i text you😉
princess: ohh shut up
lover boy: okay princess
end text
just than the bell rings
————
BREAK

we are all sitting around a table outside taking about stuff
mack: sooo e
erika: so what?
alex: you gonna tell us?
everyone: yeah!
erika: okay okay
i filled them in on everything and they where shook yet happy that jason would be going to jail.
sunny: that's great e!
anthony: dam straight it is!
chance: awwwe i wanted to beat his ass, it would have been fun!
jake: nah it wasn't fun cuz he kept falling
alex: well on that note let's celebrate freedom from jason at my house to night bring bathing suits and clothes!!!
everyone: i'm downnnn!!!!
————
we go about our day than jason gets dragged out of school in cuffs. i was standing in front of jake taking to the squad when i hear
jason: i'll get you, you son of a bitch!!!
i flip him off than i felt someone grab my arm
erika: tessa?
tessa: hey, umm-
erika: what do you want?
tessa: i want to become close again, i want to become come a better person i want to re-build our trust again rik!
erika: after what you did bring jason back i didn't think i could ever forgive you for it but, i'll try okay? i'll be willing to having my little t back, but your going to have to earn my trust okay?
tessa: okay, thank you i promise i won't let you down ever again...and i know you'll need time but i'll be waiting for you!
erika: awwwe bring it in baby t
we hugged
tessa: ugh i missed this so much!
erika: agreed so what do you say wanna meet the squad?
tessa: sure!!
we walked over to the squad, tessa introduced herself jake was on edge about it but he put on a fake smile a long with sunny.
erika: so what do y'all say can we give her a chance?
the squad goes into a little huddle than break apart
jake: for you erika we will and tessa we are willing to let you in as long as you don't hurt anyone!
tessa: yes sir!
alex: so tessa wanna come over my place later tonight?
tessa: sure!
alex: bring a bathing suit and clothes!!
tessa: okay!!

had to let terika come back!!!!