A I R P O R T

jake pov
i woke up to anthony shaking me a little
anthony: bro wake up we are here *softly*
jake: i'm up*yawns* i'm up
anthony: come on
i look down and i see erika still asleep just lying peacefully on my lap. i run my hand down her head as she starts waking up.
————
erika pov
i woke up to jake
jake: and sleeping beauty has awaken from her slumber
i couldn't help but smile
jake: how ya sleep?
erika: good i feel alive again and not dead, how about you?
jake: *chuckled* good! we're at the airport
erika: well then i guess that means we have to get out
jake: yup come on
i get off his lap, we both unbuckle, he flips the seat so we can get out. than grabs my hand leading me out of the car.
logan: ahh and the sleeping beauty's have woken up
jake: shut up*yawns*
logan just stood there laughing to himself. than pam came over and hugged me.
pam: ughhh i'm going to miss having you around rik, your like the daughter i never had!
erika: awwwe thanks pam! i'm gonna miss you too!
pam: if you ever need anything don't be afraid to call!
erika: i won't, don't you worry!
she gave me one last squeeze, than let go and walked over to jake.
————
jake pov
seeing how much my mom likes erika made my heart melt because she usually hates all the girls i bring home but this one.
pam: awwe come here my little baby jakey! *pulls me into a hug*
jake: i'm gonna miss you a lot mom
pam: i'm gonna miss you a lot too jakey, promise me we will stay in touch?
jake: i promise!
she pulls apart and kind of whispers
pam: hey you treat her well*pointin at erika talking to the girls* i would hate to see both of you upset, i see the way y'all look at each other....it's like your falling in love all over again.
jake: trust me i'm not letting go of her.
she brings me into another hug
pam: i love you jakey
jake: i love you too mom
she kisses me on the cheek than goes over to logan. as she does i walk up behind erika and wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder.
————
logan pov
i was talking to kade when my mom comes over.
kade: well i'm gonna go say bye to my dad
logan: okay.
once he left i turn my attention to my mom.
pam: ughh my babies grow up way too fast!
i pull her into a hug
logan: but we will always be your babies!
pam: that you will*giggles*
then we pulled apart
pam: hey you take care of your brother you understand me?
logan: yes mom
pam: make sure he doesn't do stupid things i mean it logan
logan: yes mom, i have this under control.
pam: i know you do*sighs*
logan: hey come here*hugs* we will be fine. i'll facetime you every night before bed!
pam: promise?
logan: promise!
pam: i love you loges!
logan: i love you too mom!
kade: YO EVERYONE WE GOTTA GO GET CHECKED IN ITS 10:20!!
logan: bye mom
pam: wait before you leave group picture!!
logan: fine*chuckles*
logan:GROUP PIC BEFORE WE LEAVE!
everyone come running over! we take a couple group pictures than jake and i take pics with our mom.
erika: okay guys time to go!
pam: byeee rik!
erika: bye pam!! i'll miss you and your bagels!!
i look back at my mom to see she has a huge smile on her face. that made me happy! i grab my luggage and start walking and in front of me is the only the only jerika. they both have backpacks on there backs the suitcases in one hand, there free hands intertwined with each other's and erikas head on jakes shoulder. ughh there so cute together, ohh fuck it i'm taking a picture of them. i take out my phone and snap a few pics of them, i sent one to the group chat we created. while we were waiting in line to check our luggage and i hear
sunny: awwwe
mack: couple goals
alex: my otp
tessa: cuties!
anthony: jerika
kade: jerika is real y'all
chance: why why are they such goals
we all started to laugh.
————
erika pov
after logan shared that cute picture with the group we all started laughing at the comments people your making but mainly chances. we checked our luggage in and now we played the waiting game for our plane to be called.we sat down in chairs and started talking about the future together.
chance: so once we get to LA what's next?
logan: well since vine is on the verge of dying jake and i are going to take up vlogging, we've actually have been talking about it for a while now.
anthony: what y'all gonna call your selves?
jake: honestly i have been thinking about jake paulers, what y'all thoughts?
sunny: i like the sound of that!
erika: agreed!
mack: what about you logan?
logan: umm let me think
there was a pause
logan: i got it! the logang!
tessa: dope!
chad: logang
erika: oh my than your fans combined could be called logang paulers?!
jake: yeah!
logan: she's a genius! jake please tell me agin how you have a genius girlfriend?
everyone laughs
jake: i have know i der
nathan: what about you girl what are y'all doing?
girls: modeling
kade: oooo*winks*
mack: really kade?
kade: what?*chuckles*
sunny: well we all got these modeling gigs
erika: yeah speaking of which, which ones did y'all get?
alex: oh right we never really talked about it do we
tessa: nope
erika: okay on three ready
girls: yup!
erika: 1...2...3!
girls: dan talent group inc.
girls: WHAT!
girls: NO WAY!
girls: ahhhh!!*screeching*
anthony: why y'all taking the same time dam *rubbing his ears*
girls: sorry boys*giggles*
erika: wait so were all gonna be together?
sunny: yup
mack: definitely!
alex: ohhhh there in for a treat!
tessa: this is going to be so much fun!!
boys: ohh brother*eye rolls*
sunny: wait so we know what we are doing*pointing at the girls* an we know what the paul brothers are doing but what about chanthony and the speiser brothers?
kade: actually i brought nathan to LA to grow with me as a videographer, as we both love the camera.
nathan: yup and if i wasn't here i would go back to school
kade: true that!
jake: that's dope what about chance and anthony?
anthony: to be honest with you man, i have no idea but we were thinking of doing something together
chance: yeah maybe sunny's name of chanthony can be the name of what ever we decide to do?
anthony: yeah!
logan: well while you guys figure out what your going to do. let's figure out the room situation, so we have an apartment with two floors kitchen on the main floor, along with three bathrooms and five rooms. as for the second floor which is the downstairs i was thinking could be the girls area there's three bathrooms and four bedrooms.
chance: so boys main floor?
logan:yup!
anthony: who's sharing with who, cause i don't care?
logan: i was thinking chanthony in one and the speiser brothers in the other and chad with tristan?
boys: sounds good to me!
logan: when we get there your names are already on the doors so nobody fights about which room they get.
everyone: fair!
jake: how?
logan: you know how dad was on his business trip to LA?
jake: yeah!
logan: i had him go and facetime me and we picked rooms for all y'all!
everyone: dope!
at this point it was 11:30
announcer: everyone at gate 18 your plane is here, have a nice flight to LA!
erika: and do the adventure begins
i smile as jake slips his hand in mine
jake: yes it does!
he kissed me on the head as we started walking to get on the plane but before we go
nathan: guys turn around and point at the gate number!
we did as he said he had someone take a couple pictures of us.
nathan: thanks!
man: your welcome!
we all laugh at nathan
nathan: what?! it's the first of many on our way to this adventure to who knows where!*trying to say in an accent*
we all started laughing and continued onto the plane. once we got on
logan: okay so it's sunny, anthony,alex and chance here! tessa, mack, kade and nathan here! chad and tristan here! and that leaves jake, erika and i here! we all sat near each other sunny's group was across the isle from us, tessa's group was behind us and chad was in front of us. as we sat down jake got the window i sat in the middle next to him and logan. we started talking for awhile.
*whispers*
jake: so who's that quite guy?
logan: oh shit yeah who is he
they are both looking at me
erika: what?
logan: who is he?
erika: honestly, i have no idea this is the first i've seen him but tessa talks about him a lot, so maybe they have a thing i don't know*shrugging*
logan: well he's kind of awkward
jake: yeah
i put my hands up and slap them both upside the head
logan&jake: fuck rik!
erika: be nice!
boys: fine, we will
the plane finally takes off around 11:40ish. we kept on taking for awhile
logan: y'all want to watch a movie?
jerika: sure!
logan: ughh
erika: what?
logan: there's only high school musical
erika: ohh come on it's not that bad it high school musical!!
jake: ohh brother
logan puts the movie in his laptop
erika: did you grab the movie?
logan: nope my mom grab it*eye roll* next time i'm checking to see what movie it is.
*end of whispers*
we all laugh a little. as we watched the logan pulled out a blanket and put it over all of us. eventually we all drifted off to sleep.
————
no ones pov
later did they know nathan was getting b-roll footage for jakes and logan's vlog and they were all cuddled up together. they truly looked like a family with logans head on erikas shoulder, and erikas head on jakes with jakes arm wrapped around erika, as he was leaning on erikas head.

ps the flight is actually 5hrs long