G O L D E N B O Y S ?

erika pov:
once i was finished up i heard a knock on the door. i walk you to it
erika: come on in!
mack: omg this place is so cute!
erika: hope y'all brought a bathing suit!!
alex: of course!
sunny: i did
mack: same here!
erika: well that case you wanna go in the pool?
alex: is that even a question? hell yeah!
erika: okay, there's a bathroom down the hall first door on the right, theirs another bathroom upstairs third door on the left and some can get changed in my bathroom
alex: i call down here!
mack: i'll take the upstairs one!
sunny and i'll take yours erika!
erika: okay, let's go!
we all head to go get changed into our bathing suits.
sunny: erika?
erika: yeah?
sunny: what did jake want? i saw you and him at your car?
erika: ohh he was just telling me at tessa and him aren't a thing, than i may have gotten him a lil bit mad at me...but oh well!
sunny: i think the big bad has a crush!!!!
erika: sorry but there's no way in hell im dating a jerk like him.
sunny: but y'all would be cute! (opens the door and sits on the bed)
erika: cute or not he's a jerk
sunny: fine yeah i get his a jerk but, your the only girl i've ever see actually stand up against him or the only girl he actually listens too *winks*
erika: sunny i'm not dating him
we walked down the stairs out side to the other girls still taking about it
alex: not dating who?
erika: jake!
mack: awww come on that would be cute!
alex: yeah it would, i ship!!
sunny: see we all ship! just give it a chance!
at this point i didn't realize that there were boys next door playing football
erika: guys look*sighs* i sorry but i'm NOT GOING TO DATE JAKE PAUL! not happening!
at this point the girls were laughing and pointing behind me. i turn around to see anthony,chance,kade and jake. fuck my life.....
anthony: are y'all okay?
alex: yeah we are (pointing to herself, mack and sunny) maybe not erika *winks*
jake: and whys that?!?
alex:sh—
erika: i swear to christ sake
alex: i don't know why don't you ask her jaaaakeeeee!
mack: *cough* JERIKA *cough*
erika: are you guys for real right now!
i was livid right now i knew jake heard what mack said cuz he's eyes went wide.
alex: what?¿ *playing dumb*
i was so mad i didn't even process what i was going to say
erika: really alex, mack and sunny? why why are you going this? i'm sorry but i'm NOT GOING TO DATE JAKE*pointed at him* it's not happening so get it out of your thick skulls because i D O N T L I K E H I M!
alex: erika wai—
—————
i ran off pushing through the boys who were confused but shocked as to what just happened. i went inside up the stairs through on shorts than sat on the front steps.i was going over what just happened out back when
kade: erika are you okay?
he said sitting down in front of me
erika: why would you care? all you guys do is break people down and make them feel like shit....
after i realized what i had just said
erika: i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that!
just then the boys walk around and sit in the stairs
anthony: but, your right erika
kade: yeah you are even those it stings a little we do, do those things *sighs*
erika: but why?
kade looks around at the boys they gave kade a slight nod.just then the girls sat with us.
kade: (takes a deep breath) okay i'm not naming name okay?
we all nod
kade: so about 4 or so years ago we weren't always like we are now believe it or not. but an incident caused us to change into a curse cuz it certainly wasn't a blessing. anyway one of us was dating a girl like the girl that everyone wanted to date or so that's how it looked from the outside. when reality this person was in a toxic relationship. she would constantly abuse him and every time we saw him he had a new bruise or cut, so the day he walked into his house to see his brother fucking that persons girlfriend, so he decided to end things...we made a packed saying that no matter what comes between us we will stick together and never get hurt like that ever again! but we never thought about what other people must feel when we were being jerks to them until...well we met you erika.

i looked around and jake was the only
one staring at his feet so the person must have been jake....

kade: not to mention you tell us how it really is and we have only known you for a day.
everyone was quite until
kade: okay we haven't told anyone about that but you guys, so what's something you've never told anyone?