T H E P H O N E C A L L

erika pov
PHONE CALL
??: hello is this erika costell?
erika: yes it is how can i help you?
??: this is fox head quarters and you know how we have been going to meetings with you and youtube?
erika: yes
fox: well we teamed up this youtube to create this musical festival known as teen choice awards and we have finally decided that we would be honored if we could have jake paul host it. not to mention that this next month is going to be hectic but we would also love it if team 10 also came too!
erika: i bet they would all love to go but let me check to with nick on that.
fox: that is perfectly fine we just need to know by tomorrow night.
erika: will do!
fox: okay well thank you erika and when you have your definite answer call this number back, have a great rest of the day!
erika: thank you! you as well!
END
i put my phone down onto desk and smiled
nick: well someone's happy
erika: ohhh yes i am! i just had the phone call!
nick: what?!?
erika: yeah you know the teen choice awards?
nick: yeah the thing that jake is nominated twice for?
erika: yeah! they want him to host!!!!
nick: that's great!
erika: yeah and its happening the end of next month, so we have to check to make sure he can do it before we ask him!
nick: okay well what are we waiting for?
——————
jake pov
anthony: an hour and a half and we done!
chad: i don't think i've ever cleaned so much in my life *falls onto the couch*
chance:have you ever cleaned chad?
chad: nope, not until today!
we all laughed
tristan: well we should probably finish that stuff for the vlog before it's too late
jake: agreed let me just go get our phones and cameras from rik!
boys: good luck with that!
i turned around and looked at them
jake: if i don't get it thanks we can film!
nathan: big facts!
ivan: well than what are you waiting for?
jake: i'm going i'm going!
i hear them all laughing.
i walk towards the office and i realize the door is closed with a sign business stuff happening so shut up..well than. i walk in to see erika right there!
erika: oh hey, i was just coming to get you
jake: really now?
erika: yeah, grab a seat
i do as i'm told as she shuts the door. she sits down at she desk across from me. as nick and her exchange looks at each other
jake: so what's this about?
nick: tell him!
erika: okay, okay
jake: tell me what?
erika: well you know how you are nominated for two teen choice awards?
jake: yeah!
erika: well not only are you nominated fox and youtube teamed up and they want you to host the teen choice awards!
jake: REALLY?!?
i was filled with so much excitement when she said that
erika: yeah! they also want team 10 there as well.
jake: i'm down
nick:we knew you would be, but we need to take into consideration that it's at the end of next month and this month just started so we are going to be really busy.
jake: how busy we talking?
erika: well for the next 3 weeks is going to be as normal as they are now. but once those 3 weeks are over we have something almost every day.
jake: what about vlogging?
erika looks at nick
erika: that's why you have to stick to a schedule like a tight schedule
jake: what do you mean?
erika: come here!
i walk around to her side of the desk and look on she computer screen
erika: you see this is just your schedule for right now, because we don't have everything set up yet because we didn't give them a final answer but your schedule is going to hectic. from meetings, photo shoots, meet and greets, to on set and going back and forth between here and that stage where it's going to be held and vlogging.
jake: so what your saying is this next month is going to be hell?
nick: yes hell but a great opportunity of hell!
i could help but laugh
erika: so what do you say? they need an answer by tomorrow night the latest not to mention the rest of the team also is going to have there own schedules too.
jake: i say lets do it! i'll call a team 10 meeting after i finish vlogging
nick: sounds good
jake: thanks guys for doing this
nick: don't thank me i assisted erika with miner things she did everything else!
i would see erika starting to blush a little, i went over to her
jake: thanks princess
than kissed her, she instantly kissed back. we pulled apart our foreheads resting on each other's.
erika: your welcome blondie
she bit her lip, dam why she do this to me.
nick:*cough* get a room
we all laughed, than i got up and started headed towards to the door
erika: hey blondie you forgetting something?*holding my vlog camera*
jake: oh yeah that would be very useful when i'm vlogging
i walk back to her
erika: would it now?
i smiled as she handed me my vlog camera and phone. than i left the office to go finish what i started with the boys.
—————
erika pov
once jake left i sat back down in my seat as i did nick pulled my seat away from me so my butt got the ground before i could do anything.
erika: really nick!
i look up to see him dying of laughter. that's when i remember i still had a taser jake gave me the other day. i get up and nick is focusing on his work not paying attention to me so i grab the taser and sneak up behind him and hit the taser bit twice he flips out and runs out of the office. i chase him around the downstairs for a while than he runs upstairs into jakes room.
erika: you trapped yourself nick!
nick: ahhhhh please don't ahhhhhh rik!
i clicked the taser and walked closer towards him. he looks outside and sees the ladder and quickly climbs up it.
nick: hahahahaha now you can't get me!
he turns around and walks on the roof
erika: you sure nick!
i said tapping his shoulder he jumped
anthony: what are you guys doing?
erika: nick did something he should have thought twice about!!
the boys all look at each other confused
chad: what did you do nick?!
erika: yeah nick what did you do? i clicked the taser making him jump as i walked closer towards him.
jake: ooohhh get em rik!*winks*
chance: oooohhhh jerika!!
i turn to see nathan is vlogging than turn my attention to see nick hiding behind kade.
kade: rik don't
erika: don't worry i'm not here for you, that is unless you did something i should know about?!? *clicking the taser *
kade:*gulps* nope
nick: rik i thought we were cool like ice?!*moving away from me as i step closer to him*
erika: well you should have thought before you moved my chair nick!
nick: i'm sorry!!
erika: well that's not fun?
i hide the taser behind my back and nick moves towards me as the boys watch.
nick: we go?*puts out his hand*
i grip his hand and quickly pull out the taser with the other one and tase him.
erika: we good!
at this point nick is in the ground laughing
anthony: dam don't mess with rik
chance: hey i learned that way back in high school!
kade: and yet you still haven't stop messing with rik!
boys: facts!
as we all are now laughing!
jake: well today was an interesting vlog from cleaning to erika chasing nick with a taser *laughs* on that note that's it for today's vlog! make sure to smash that subscribe button and become a member of the strongest fam on youtube! don't for get to get the hottest merch in the game!! i'll see you tomorrow
everyone jumps in frame
everyone: because it's everyday bro peace!
erika: well see y'all inside!
boys: bye!
i went inside and talked to the girls until jake called for a team 10 meeting!