T H E B E A C H

erika pov
as we were stuffing our faces full of food, i decided to see if anyone was trying to contact me.
NOTIFICATIONS
lover boy 1 imessage
snapchat 4
instagram 23
as i open jakes text
angle: ERIKA!!
erika:ahhhh ( i jumped out of my seat causing me to throw my phone in the air)
erika: yes mom *catches breath*
angle: phones away and enjoy out quality time together.
i look around the table to see literally everyone on there phones including my mom who saw that i was looking at her phone and quickly tucked it away.
erika: oh really and since when was this a thing?
dan: i didn't make this
angle: ughh fine, everyone done?
jc: let me finish my waffle
dani: jc that's like your forth
lauren: yeah ain't nobody waiting for you fool.
jc stuffs his face with the waffle
jc: i'm done *says with a mouth full*
dan: guys grab your bathing suits and meet us in the car in 5!
we all ran to grab our bathing suits. as i was headed out the door i almost forgot my phone on the floor.
lauren: let me guess forgot your phone?
i was walking back towards to the door
erika: whattt nooo me never!
lauren gives me a look
erika: okay okay fine yes!
dan: rik! lo! get your asses in the car!! please!
girls: we are coming!!
we get into the car all of us piled in one
erika: so where are we headed?
dani: surprise!
jc: yup we ain't tellin
erika: okay whatever*eye roll*
morgan: dan can you please turn the ac up i'm sweating buckets
dan: yup
after he cranked the ac i plugged my phone into the aux and we hard core jammed. i guess i jammed so hard i fell asleep because when i woke up i saw we were at an amusement park on the boardwalk near the beach.
erika: O M G!!
everyone: SURPRISE!!
dani: group hug!!
we all hugged than started walking over to pay to get in.
—————
4 hours later
erika pov
not gonna lie this is one of the best days we have had as a family. we went on every ride like 3-4 times i have to say it was pretty lit, we also took a group picture under the amusement park sign as we left.
dangle: who's ready to get there beach on?!?!
everyone: we are!!!!
the girls and boys split up to go get changed than we meet up at a spot the boys had found.
dani: last one to the water is a rotten egg!!
everyone: your on!
we were all running towards the ocean as we did dan, my mom, morgan, jc and i slowed down so dani could win. once dani hits the water we all go in after her. as we got further out the waves got bigger.
morgan: let's play over, under and through
dani: what's that?
jc: it's when ever you see a wave and someone shouts over under or through and you have to do as they say.
dani: ohh that's easy let's do it
a wave comes
dan: over
we all do as he says as we come up a huge wave comes
dani: through!!!
everyone goes through the wave or so we thought. as i come up everyone is above the water but dani.
erika: wheres dani?
morgan: shit!
angle: i thought she was with you?
erika: nope she was holding on to you last
we started looking around for her. as we did i saw something. a head bobbing as waves crashed into it i swam over
erika: dani?
dani: eri— (wave crashes down on her filling her mouth with water)
i go under open my eyes even though the water was stinging them but i pushed through it and saw dani's foot was stuck in between some rocks. i go up for air
erika: dani this might hurt
i go back under i try and try to move the rock as waves were crashing on top of us. finally i did as i go up i grab dani and wipe my eyes.
dani: ERIKA!!
she points behind us
erika: can you swim?
dani: it hurts
erika: hold on tight, when i say go under take a big deep breath and hold it okay?
dani: okay
the wave was getting closer and there was no way we could out swim it.
erika: on three...1.....2....3
we go under just as it crashed on us. i can feel dani holding onto me really tight, i made it up to the surface with dani on my back.
erika: you good?
dani: yeah*deep breath*
erika: okay we are going in!
i grab dani by the waist as i swim us to shore as soon as we get to where i can touch i pick her up hold her bridal style.
jc: erika! dani! you guys all right?
erika: i am dani not so much i found her foot suck in between rocks getting pummeled by waves. everyone starts walk-in over as i place dani down on a towel.
erika: somebody get me a clean cloth or towel with no sand on it and follow me!!
i pick dani up and bring her to the board walk and sit her down on a bench.
erika: thanks morgan!
jc: here i bought cold water to wash out the sand!
i take the bottled water pour it on her foot she flinched at first than got used to it.
erika: well good news it's not broken, just a possible sprain or twist.
dani: ohhh goodie!! so no doctors?
erika: no doctors!
dani: oh thank the lord!!
we all laugh than dan and mom comes over with all of our stuff.
angle: here's your guys clothes
everyone: thanks!
i put on my booty shorts and shirt. than i put on dani's shorts for her since it hurt her to put weight on it.
dan: so doctors?
erika: nope, she just has to elevate it, ice it, keep it wrapped and not to put too much pressure on it.
morgan: are you sure you want to be a model and not a doctor?!
erika:*giggles* i'm sure!!
everyone laughs.
dani: can i take the towel off it's making it itchy?
erika: when we get into the car you can!
dani: okay
angle: anyone want ice cream?!
everyone: well duhhh
dan: okay everyone to the car!!
i pick up dani putting her on my back and running her to the car. we all pile back into the car and head to DQ. we all get blizzards than head home. on the way back everyone zonked out except for dan who was driving. as i fell asleep i fell asleep thinking about how lucky i am. i have this family that loves and cares about me. i have the guy of my dreams who i'll be living with until modeling starts making me money. not to mention my siblings who literally understand me even though me might get into fights we mean well in the end. i have a mom who loves me and all my crazy. i can't forget my step dad who isn't like those crazed step fathers thank god. and before i knew it i was out.