Chapter 37

Adrian's pov 

~2 DAYS LATER~ 

''adrian when can we get out of here we didn't exactly take in enough rations for more than two days'' jared said

''ill go get some food for everyone'' i said 

''BURGERS ON ME COME TO TORI AND SHE WILL HAVE FOUR DIFFERENT KIND OF BURGER CHOICES PLACE YOUR ORDER AND I WILL GO GET SOME'' i yelled out and everyone lined up. 

It took an hour for everyone to get their order in and me and jared went to get the burgers. 

''how are you holding up'' jared said

''i just want her back and i can't do a single fucking thing because i have no idea who the fuck or why the fuck someone would do this shit'' i said

''especially to innocent people and putting blood on haylee's hands'' i said and we got to the petes burger joint. 

''welcome to petes burgers how may i take your order.'' the lady said

''i have a pick up for adrian'' i said 

''drive right up and we will hand you the order.'' she said and i drove up and she opened the window. 

''alright so you have two hundred and three regular burgers with lettuce and cheese then you have one hundred and twenty nine plain burgers your order will be one thousand seven hundred and eighty nine dollars and twenty three cents'' she said and smiled and i gave her my card and she did the whole checking thing. 

''alright drive up and they will load the back of your truck'' she said and smiled 

''thank you'' i said and drove up and let them load in. 

''so where to next'' jared said

''well we need to stop at the burger palace too'' i said and he nodded and we got the rest of the burgers for everyone else because we have eight hundred and sixty three people to feed and i dont think just one restaurant can make that many burgers. 

''alright then lets get back home'' i said and we covered up the back and drove back to the tunnels. 

''alright get some people to help you out and ill get the warriors to get out here and watch out for haylee'' i said and jared nodded.

''i don't know why you just don't get them to capture her and find out how to take the bug out'' sarah said

''because haylee is smart she knows all the warriors moves and im not risking any of them to get hurt by the hands of their luna she already killed ten of them sarah'' i said and looked down.

''im sorry its just i hate the feeling of hiding especially when its just one person coming after us'' sarah said

''me too but the warriors already know whats going on everyone does they know she's bugged and dangerous and the families that lost someone they are really angry but they do know that it wasn't haylee'' i said and she nodded

''so how long do we have to stay in these tunnels adrian'' she said

''till we figure out a plan'' i said and she sighed.

''i hope your right on her being bugged because there is no coming back from this if she's not'' she said and i growled.

''you think your own luna would do such a thing'' i growled and she stepped back.

''im just saying what some people are afraid to say adrian'' she said and walked away and i sighed. 

Haylee's pov 

Its been two damn days. I have been pacing back and forth wondering what the hell it is becca is after. 

''where the hell could they be'' i heard. 

I payed attention and i looked around from where i stood and i saw nothing familiar. 

''access her thoughts think of where they could be'' becca said

I blocked that thought and hid it because i knew where they where. 

''i can't'' i said 

''what do you mean you cant'' she said

''the file is no where to be found she does not know'' i said 

''she has to fucking know'' she said

''keep digging'' she said 

I need to get this bug out because i can't hide the thought forever. 

''ill be back'' becca said and walked out and i waited till i heard a car start. 

Once it did i pushed myself to the surface to gain control long enough to pull this bug out. 

I fell to my knees and i was so weak from fighting with the bug i had to crawl to the scalpel. 

''get the hell out of my head'' i growled and i ran the scalpel down my neck and screamed and i pulled out the bug and i felt myself gain full control of my body. 

''fuck that shit hurt and all you are is a fucking button size piece of shit'' i said and put the bug on the floor and i smashed it and i cleaned up and stitched up the back of my neck and cleaned up the blood. 

I heard the car come into the drive way and i sat back down. I felt my wolf wake up and i smiled. 

''welcome back'' i said to her and i felt her comfort me. 

Becca walked in and i felt the blood boil in my body. 

''have you accessed the file'' she said and got on her computer. Shit. 

I got up and walked next to her.

''i did'' i said and i looked at the computer and i saw a picture of her and her brother. 

It clicked. She saw me kill him. She loved him even though she couldn't bare the thought of him beat me. She wanted me to feel the same pain but worse. 

''where are they'' she said

I grabbed brought out my claws and i wrapped my arm around her neck.

''some where safe now how about you tell me what the hell you think you are doing'' i growled............