Chapter 3

Haylee's pov

"How about I show you" he said and I looked confused and hesitant.

"Trust me" He said and held out his hand and I gave a small smile.

"Okay" I said and grabbed his hand and we walked to his car.

I got this weird feeling when I touched his hand and not in a bad way it was an amazing feeling like tingles all over my body.

"So how long have you been with him?" He said

"Three years" I said

"Dealing with that" he said

"When we first got together he was amazing he would buy me flowers do all sorts of that cheesy crap but when my foster parents left a few weeks later it changed" I said and felt a lump in my throat.

"At first it was cheating on me then he would push me then he started to slap me that lead to punching and then.." I stopped and he grabbed my hand

"You don't have to" he said

"Thank you" I said and he gave me a small smile

"We are here" he said and I looked up to see a huge mansion with parents outside watching their kids run around and play.

"Where are we?" I said

"You trust me?" He said and I nodded slowly.

"Come on" he said and we got out and everyone looked at me so shocked to see me as if they have seen a ghost.

"Why is everyone staring" I said

"You are about to find out" he said and we walked inside and went to a room and Adrian knocked on it and a man opened the door and his face dropped from a smile to a serious face and so did mine.

"Haylee?" He said

"Dad" I said and tears formed in our eyes and I grabbed him and held him into a hug and I cried.

"Hayes?" I heard that beautiful voice I'll always remember.

"Mom" I said and she ran to me and hugged me and I laughed and wiped my tears.

"Oh my god I thought I lost you forever" she said and I smiled

"Me too" I said

"I thought you died" I said

"We thought the same" she said

"Come in" dad said and we sat down and my mom made some tea.

"So what is this place?" I said

"A pack house you-you don't know?" Dad said

"Pack house? Know what?" I said

"Her wolf has to be suppressed because I can't smell anything" Adrian said

"Wolf?" I said and I looked at Adrian and his eyes changed colors and I screamed and jumped off my chair.

"Haylee it's okay!" He said and they went back to normal.

"H-how did you do that" I said

"I'm a werewolf Haylee so are your parents and so.. so are you" he said and I nearly fainted at the thought.

"You're joking right please tell me that you're joking Adrian" I said

"I'm not haylee I'm serious" he said and I put my hand over my mouth.

"Why don't I remember I should have remembered this" I said

"Well....." mom said
______________________________
Here's the three chapters! Hope you enjoy ❤️

-Des💗💗