Chapter 12

Haylee's pov

Unfortunately i did. I cried in the restroom stall after telling tori i was gonna change and meet her outside to run track.

He killed me. His voice was so painful to hear. He didn't hurt me like james did. But it was nothing but pain. The words he said from the first day he took me to his truck and we talked to now. It kills me.

My wolf comforted me and she jumped around inside.

''lets go for a run'' i said and i put my bag in my locker and i walked out and i walked away from the track and into the woods.

I took my clothes off and hid them. Then i shifted and ran through the woods.

''where the hell are you'' tori linked

''running'' i linked back

''i don't see you'' she linked

''in the woods'' i linked

''what the hell are you doing!'' she linked

''letting go of my stress'' i linked then cut off the link and kept running. I sat back and let my wolf take over.

I realized how beautiful my wolf was...she had dark black fur and it wasn't just black it was pure black our eye's glowed a bright blue it was so bright it was almost white but you could see the blue.

I smiled at how beautiful my wolf was and realized we were still running.

She stopped at a river and drank from it and i started to take over again.

''alright we gotta head back'' i said in my head and she relaxed in my head and i took off back to the school.

When i got back i shifted back and put my clothes on and put my hair in a ponytail.

''nice run?'' i heard and i jumped up and saw cameron.

''jesus sneak up on me why don't you'' i said and he laughed

''sorry tori told me to come wait for you don't worry i didn't see anything'' he said and i raised my brows.

''what i didn't'' he said and i crossed my arms.

''okay fine i saw some of your ass but i looked away'' he said and laughed and i laughed

''nice ass by the way'' he said

''nice black eye'' i said

''i don't have a black eye'' he said

''you will if you keep talking about my ass'' i said and he raised his hands up in defense and i chuckled.

''come on skip the day with me'' he said and i laughed.

''i can't skip anymore'' i said

''but you could skip second period'' he said

''yes'' i said and started to walk off.

''come onnnn'' he said and i chuckled

''what is with you'' i said

''what you're beautiful can you blame me?'' he said

''i don't know about that'' i said

''really? because thats all i see'' he said and got closer.

''your beautiful green blue eyes'' he said

''youre perfect soft skin'' he said and got closer

''you soft lips.'' he said and leaned in and before he could kiss me the bell snapped us back to reality.

''see you saturday'' i said and walked away and when i did i saw adrian with a hurt expression on his face and then he walked inside and as much as i hated seeing his face that one got me sad. I sighed and walked inside and walked to class but was pulled into a room with my mouth covered.

''what the hell!'' i yelled and he turned on the light.

''i had to'' he said and i rolled my eyes

''why adrian what the hell do you want!?'' i said and he pulled me in for a kiss and everything just melted away. All the anger i had towards him it was replaced with sparks and fireworks.

It sent chills down my body. He went from my lips to my neck and i started to moan but he covered my mouth.

He sucked on my neck in the part i loved the most the part that drove me crazy. It was weird i never saw me getting this way because of what i went through. But adrian made it go away. When i was with him i felt safe and secure. I felt like none of it never even happened.

''haylee you are so fucking beautiful'' he said in a deep voice that was such a turn on that everything just got heated and you know i had the tingles he just drove me crazy.

''you are mine. and only mine'' he growled out and took my shirt off and started sucking on my breasts and it just drove me insane that i said.....

''adrian'' i said

''yes beautiful'' he said

''i want you'' i moaned and he looked up.

''you sure'' he said and looked around.

''here'' he said and i looked at him and kissed him.

''here'' i said and he smirked

''i can't'' he said

''why'' i said

''cause i want our first time to be perfect not in a janitors closet'' he said and i chuckled and then i snapped back to reality.

''oh my god'' i said

''what'' he said I grabbed my shirt and put it on and fixed my hair.

''not a word to anyone i still hate you'' i said

''didn't look like it when you moaned'' he said and I rolled my eyes

"Shut up" I said and I walked out and went to class.

What did I just do..............