Chapter 25

Haylee's pov 

~3 DAYS LATER~

I woke up next to adrian and i smiled.

''morning'' i said 

''morning beautiful'' he said and i chuckled

''what are we doing today'' he said and smiled

''well today we have business to take care of as alpha and luna of the pack then we have that meeting at four'' i said and he nodded knowing what i meant.

''okay'' he said and smiled 

''im gonna shower'' i said and he pulled me down.

''no not yet'' he said and smiled and he started to kiss me everywhere which just lit up my whole body. 

You can say we had quite the morning and finally completed the mating process. Now it was even stronger and it made me happy. I looked at my mark and i looked at his and i smiled yup i was purely happy.

I got ready and i went downstairs and made some breakfast toast and walked over to the pack house. Tori was now my beta so she was handling stuff with me today. 

''so the meeting at four is scheduled for sure and um you have a few things to do regarding the training rooms and the food area and some phone calls to make with the-'' she stopped at looked at me.

''what'' i said 

''something is different about you'' she said and i put my hair over my shoulder.

''i dont know what you are talking about'' i said and walked and she turned me towards her and she looked at me.

''did you have sex'' she said and she moved my hair and my shirt and gasped.

''OH-'' i covered her mouth and i pulled her into my office.

''you two?! WHEN!'' she said and i blushed.

''this morning you nosy ass now tell me what else needs to be done'' i said and she chuckled and finished telling me and i started to do everything. 

When i got everything in order and everything i needed ordered already set in place i walked out and went to adrians office.

''ready?'' he said and i nodded. We walked out and got in my car and i drove to the cabin. 

We walked in and i smiled.

''hey guys'' i said 

''hey hay'' logan laughed 

''shut it'' i said and maddie laughed.

''yall already act like brother and sister'' maddie said and smiled 

''well thanks mom'' logan said sarcastically and i laughed.

''anyways i came today to say that my mom is finally calm and she is willing to meet you so is nick but if you aren't then we won't rush you'' i said 

''im ready'' maddie said and smiled 

''you sure?'' adrian said 

''we don't want to pressure you'' he said

''this is your mate'' logan said 

''yes'' i said and logan walked to him and looked him up and down. 

''you hurt my sister my fist will punch you so hard you will wish you were six feet under'' he said 

''im pretty sure haylee would beat you too it if i did'' adrian said and me and maddie laughed and logan rolled his eyes.

''you just keep her safe or i will kill you'' he said and i smiled 

''thanks oh so protective big brother'' i said and he laughed

''alright well if you are ready to come out of hiding then lets go'' i said and smiled and we walked out and went to my car and i drove back home. 

''stay here im gonna go tell my mom and get her ready'' i said and they nodded and i walked inside and i saw mom making breakfast.

''mind making some for four more people?'' i said 

''are you pregnant with triplets or what'' she said and i laughed 

''no but it would be me adrian maddie and logan joining'' i said and she looked at me and gave me a small smile.

''of course dear'' she said and kissed my head and i opened the door and gave them the signal to come inside and we set up the table and nick came down.

''nick this is maddie and this is logan our half brother'' i said and nick looked at him and looked at me.

''all i ask is i will always have the title as best brother hands down'' nick said and we all laughed.

''no problem man'' logan said and they did their little bro hug. 

''aw'' i said and my mom came in.

''mom you know maddie'' i said and she set the food on the table and gave maddie a hug.

''this is logan'' i said and mom looked at him and smiled.

''you look so much like your mother'' she said and he smiled 

''thank you'' he said and we all sat down and we had a good breakfast. 

''oh my god logan did the same thing when he was little he would just run around with his diaper like it was funny'' maddie said and her and my mom laughed and nick and logan looked at each other embarrassed while me and adrian just laughed. 

''thank you for the breakfast mrs. baker'' adrian said and smiled 

''oh no problem hun'' she said and smiled 

''so not to rain on anyone's parade but where is mr baker i know he left but have yall seen him since?'' adrian said and everyone shook their head.

''i thought he would've showed up again to apologize'' i said and their was a knock at the door.

''maybe thats him'' i said and i got up and opened the door and there was no one and when i looked down there was a box. I grabbed it and i set it on the table.

''this was there'' i said and i grabbed the note.

''my lovely gift to you my daughter-love nana'' i said 

''nana?'' logan said 

''its what i called my foster mom'' i said and i looked at the box.

''what do you think it is'' adrian said and i smelled it. The scent was my fathers.

''its blood'' i said and i opened the box and i didn't even say anything my break fast just came right back up. My mom and maddie screamed in terror. Adrian rubbed my back and logan and nick were just frozen. 

''they killed him'' mom said and cried and maddie comforted her and i looked in the box again and next my dads head was his ring and another note. 

''wasn't hard to convince him to take this beautiful ring off but i wonder if it would be easier to take off your mates when i take off his finger.'' it said and i growled and i closed the box.

''i want them dead i want them all dead but her'' i said 

''shes mine to kill'' i said and i walked out and adrian came after me.

''where are you going'' he said 

''to yell at the border patrol because how the hell did this get passed them'' i said 

''how could they not have known that someone came and took my father!'' i cried and he tried to hug me and i pushed him away.

''its my fucking fault for not knowing he was missing instead of just gone'' i said and he held me again.

''haylee we will get her okay we will get her for what she did'' he said and i cried on his shoulder.

Once my hands are around her neck i swear.....i will rip her head off with my teeth.........