Chapter 7

Haylee's pov

''alright so if anyone asks-'' i cut her off

''pretend i was on vacation for a few weeks and got sick when i came back but im good as new'' i said

''not just good as new brand fucking new hay'' she said and laughed and i smiled and we got out of the car and everyone looked at us and i looked at tori.

''well to late to turn back now'' i said and i walked into school and all eyes were on me.

"Great" I said and walked to my locker and grabbed my books.

"Hey beautiful" I heard followed by a whistle

"Damn who's the new girl" I heard and I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Haylee!?" Everyone said and I scoffed

"Everyone shut the hell up and go to class" I heard a familiar voice. When I looked I saw him.

"You don't need to help Adrian" I said and closed my locker.

I walked off and went to home room.

"Well well we'll if it isn't the skank" I heard and I turned around to see the not so lovely anymore Sarah.

"What did you just call me?" I said getting angry and she took that as a challenge not only was she a werewolf but she was trained as a female alpha as tori told me when she gave me the whole werewolf 101 last night when she barged in my room while I was sleeping.

"You might want to back down if you know who you're talking to" she said and flashed her eyes they were a bright golden yellow. I stood up.

"Sorry but I don't back down so easy" I said and a growl started in my chest.

"Ladies!" I heard the teacher yell.

"Sit" he said and I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"For someone who doesn't back down she sure sat down very quick" she said

"You know what Sarah for someone who is trying to be a leader in something from where I'm sitting it clearly looks like you're nothing but a follower" I said and smirked and her laugh went away into an angry face and I chuckled in victory knowing that shut her up.

After home room I had gym with tori.

"So how was homeroom" she said

"You know I never noticed Sarah in there" I said and her face went serious.

"You're the girl that argued with her?!" She said and I nodded

"You have some balls" she said

"She could kill you she's the future Luna they are royalty you can't just challenge them like that" she said

"You know the whole mate thing doesn't come till they are 17 so hopefully Adrian gets someone better than her" I said

We heard the speakers come on and some noise went around and everyone was confused.

"For fucks sake Sarah no I don't like her okay I don't like haylee she means nothing to me you are my girlfriend and you are the only damn person I care about I don't care about her and I never will" Adrian said and I looked at tori then we heard someone open the door.

"Dude you're on the intercom" we heard

"What!?" Adrian said and I ran out of gym and saw him across the hall walking out of the office with a sorry face. Sarah walked out with a huge smirk on her face and anger filled my body my wolf was pissed she was fuming.