Chapter 13- ..Something Is Wrong.

LAST TIME ON SANDERS SIDES-TSEP..

HALF AN HOUR LATER..

"And so I SAID to him-" Thomas said as he was interrupted by Patton. "Umm guys. There's a snake under the table.." Patton pointed at the Snake..

They all looked down and saw the one.. The only...

"DECEIT?!!" They all exclaimed.

____________________________________________________________________________

"MMUWAHAAHAHAHA *cOugh*" As the snake laughed, the Sides all looked unimpressed, but then as he coughed, they all started to laugh. "What is so funny?- Seriously guys- HEY." Deceit pouted underneath the table. "Deceit, pfffft.. Why.. *Trying not to laugh, while tears are coming out of his eyes* Why are you here again?.." Thomas said as he tried to keep it together. "I have not come here to ask a question.." Deceit looked at the ground. "THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE-" "Roman. Calm your buns." Virgil smirked. "Remember how he speaks backwards when he is talking sometimes?" Logan said as he adjusted his glasses. "Oh, oops. heh, I may have forgot." Roman smiled. 

"So what is your question Deceit??" Patton asked out of curiosity. "Well.. You see... I can tell you. You will understand.."  "Exactly- Oh wait.. You mean you CAN'T tell us because we WON'T understand??" Thomas questioned. "No." Deceit said as he nodded yes. "You are seriously so confusing sometimes.." Roman exclaimed. "Well just ask what you were going to ask! We won't judge." Thomas gleamed while smiling. Deceit looked at the ground again. "JUST SAY THE- 

*MPPH*" Roman yelled as Virgil covered his mouth. "QUESTION." Roman continued as Virgil quickly moved his hand away from his mouth.  "WHAT THE FRIDGE ROMAN?! WHY WOULD YOU LICK MY HAND AS I COVERED YOUR MOUTH?!!" Virgil exclaimed in disgust and shock.  "WELL YOU WERE COVERING MY MOUTH AND I KNEW THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE MY MOUTH UNCOVERED!! And also... WHY does your hand TASTE LIKE BLEACH?! ARE YOU DRINKING BLEACH?!" Roman was puzzled. "WELL YOU COULD HAVE PUSHED MY HAND AWAY WITH YOUR HAND LIKE ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING WOULD, INSTEAD OF DOING WHATEVER THAT WAS. 

AND NO, I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT. I WAS CLEANING OKAY?!" Virgil exclaimed. "Guys!! Deceit is gone!!!" Patton exclaimed. "Ugh. We lost him, all thanks to you!!" Virgil said as he pointed at Roman. "WELL Whatever. We can always find him again. It's not like he poses as a threat or anything." Roman said as he started walking to the hall. "If only you knew.." Virgil said under his breath as he rolled his eyes. 

"Well I suppose we all are best to get some sleep. After all! The human body needs at least 6-8 hours of sleep." Logan said as he started to walk down to the hallway as well. "Lo, isn't that a myth??" Patton asked as he ran after Logan. 

"Well I guess Logan's right! Better get some sleep Virge." Thomas said as he smiled. "If I can.. Heh.." Virgil replied.  "Goodnight guys!" Thomas said as he ran up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Goodnight Thomas!!" Everyone replied. Yes, even Thomas.

As Virgil was lying in bed trying to stop thinking about things, he remembered The Mindscape.. He never told the others about him still having PTSD over that place.. But he couldn't help it. And he didn't want to make them worry about "things" anymore..  He tried to ignore the voices he kept hearing, and the flashbacks he kept seeing, but it was no use.. He kept seeing the Inter-Dimensional-Reflexives. He kept also hearing them saying stuff like "cOMe hOmE..", "wE wILl FiND yOu.", etc, but the most unraveling part was how he was on the edge to a panic attack again so easily..

 "On the VERGE of a panic attack again..?" A darker figure said as they lied next to him. "Who are you..?" Virgil said while trying to focus on the figure because of suspicion. "It's the truth.." The dark figure said as they revealed themselves using a handy flashlight. "Deceit.." Virgil said un-amused. "MUWAHAHAHA sup." Deceit also looked un-amused.  "Do you ever get tired of talking opposite..? And also WHY did you appear magically beside me in my bed?!" Virgil questioned the snake. "No I do not get tired of talking opposite, and I didn't just feel like spooking you." Deceit said. "*Sigh* It's good I understand you..You're so confusing.." Virgil replied as he rolled his eyes. "I'm not leaving nooow...." Deceit said as he vanished. "Well now that Deceit is gone, I can finally get some rest hopefully." Virgil thought as he closed his eyes.  But..

A LOUD HIGH PITCHED NOISE FILLED HIS HEAD AS HE STARTED TO BLACK OUT.. Then...

.     .    .

"And so I SAID to him-" Thomas said as he was interrupted by Patton. "Umm guys. There's a snake under the table.." Patton pointed at the Snake..

They all looked down and saw the one.. The only...

"DECEIT?!!" The other's exclaimed.

But Virgil realized.. Everything was happening again..  And Virgil was freaked out.