Chapter one-The Energy Pill

(EDIT: 2020/Dec/29: Oml my writing back then- man 2017 was indeed a year.. I'll be updating the grammar in later chapters if I cringe too much.)

It was a normal morning, most of the Sanders Sides were up and awake, yet the household was quiet yet calming. "Ahh what a lovely morning! Don't you agree Patton?" Roman exclaimed. "Yeah!! Its very lovely weather today!!" The other smiled brightly. That's when the two both realized Logan and Virgil were asleep still, though they didn't care to ask why.
"Looks like the others are asleep still.." Roman sighed. " Lets go wake them up!!" Patton had a smile on his face as he got up. "Good idea Patton!!" Roman nodded, returning the smile. They both rushed to the hallway where their rooms were, and then looked at each other. Patton gestured that he would wake up Logan, so naturally, Roman agreed that he would wake up Virgil. Patton walked into Logan's room, hesitating to wake him. He took a deep breath in and built up enough courage to attempt it however.

"Logan.. Logan wake up." Patton said while shaking him lightly. The other side woke up "Hmm?.. Oh.. Hey Patton.." He said tiredly. "Hey..U-Umm.. It's a great time to wake up!! Everyone is pretty much up now." Patton smiled. "Guess I slept in.. Hm..-Okay.. Im awake now."

The two started to walk to the door leading into the hallway, whilst Roman was still in Virgil's room. " Virgil..? Wake up my little cloud of gloom!! Its morning!! Rise and shine!!" He said as he gently shook him to wake him up. "...Nooo..." Virgil said still partly asleep. "Virgil its time to get up. Everyone is up but you." The prince huffed. "..Why are you even bothering to wake me up.....Its not like im needed at this exact moment.... Plus I had a rough night..." Virgil sighed. "You always have a rough night.. I told you to come to one of us if that ever happens."

Roman picked up Thomas's anxious counterpart, and carried him out the door into the hallway to meet with the others. "..Why.. are you carrying me....? "Virgil questioned him as he was becoming more awake.

"You needed to get out of bed. So what better way to help you wake up than to carry you to the couch? After all, if I just leave you you'll probably not come out and join us." Roman smiled. "..Whatever..." Virgil said. "Hey guys!!!" Patton held Logan's hand while running to Roman and Virgil. "Patton why are we speeding up? It is unnecessary right now.."Logan asked confused.

"Hey guys! Good morning Logan!" Roman exclaimed. "Good morning." Logan replied.

"Where's Virgil?.." Patton asked. " ..Right here.." Virgil said not amused. "Oh there you are! Aww thats cute!! Ro you're carrying hiiim!!" Patton exclaimed as he smiled. " Well what better way to-" Roman started to say. "Help me than to carry me to the couch.." Virgil finished his sentence still not amused. "Holy unicorns!! How did he know what Roman was going to say?!" Patton was shocked and amazed.

"..That's what he said when I asked him what he was doing carrying me.." Virgil explained. "I did do that." The other confirmed. The four Sides went to the couch and sat down, when one of them started to wonder.. Where's Thomas?? Roman put Virgil down onto the couch and sat beside him. "Okay! Now we have everybody." Roman exclaimed. "Yeah!!" Patton smiled. "Good." Logan added. "Guys.. This doesn't feel right.." Virgil said. " What do you mean Virgil?.." Roman asked being genuinely concerned. Patton and Logan looked confused as well. "We are missing someone.." Virgil hinted. "Oh!! We're missing Thomas!" Logan exclaimed as he got what Virgil meant. "You're right!!" Patton smiled brightly, then dropping it and having a serious dad like look on his face. "Oh wait hold on a second somethings fishy."

Patton admired how smart Logan was, he couldn't help but smile when he answered confidently, but alas, he still was a protective dad. "I'll get Thomas!!" Roman said as he got up from the couch and went to Thomas's room. Thomas was asleep and looked super tired, so naturally, Roman was a bit concerned about him. "Thomas?.. Wake up.. You are sleeping past your alarm." Roman said. Thomas slowly woke up looking very tired. "..Okay... I'll get up..." He sat up and yawned. "Are.. you.. well rested?.." Roman asked. " No.. I've been up all night editing videos.. I waited last night for the pizza man to arrive and he was so late it affected when I finished it all.." Thomas said as he yawned. "Well you can't make videos in this state Thomas." Roman said as he helped him walk to the living room.