"Leaving so soon?"

'Damn it. I just want to get out of here!'

It wasn't in Jisoo's flawless plan to stop at anything but circumstances made her to. Her eyes met those cat-like ones and she could feel something strong and deep brewing inside of her. She wasn't supposed to stare but she eventually did as the stranger in the room was bravely sitting upright, not even having a tint of shame in her perfectly tanned skin even when she left herself bare for Jisoo to see. She gulped hard and looked away as that piercing gaze held her in her spot. She seemed to be paralyzed and cold sweat ran down her nape.

"Yeah... well..." Jisoo glanced back to see an amused face and lips forming a smirk. She shook her head quickly and ran towards the door. "I-- I'm sorry! Have a good life!"

She didn't wait for another word or another look sent her way. That might forbid her for going further. She kept running away, trying not to think back and maybe even forgetting what just happened.

Jisoo didn't know who that girl was. Nor does she ought to care anymore. But her inner goddess self kept intervening her rational thoughts, making her frustratingly flustered and hot all over.

'You are one lucky bitch, Kim Jisoo, to ever sleep with someone like her.'

~***~

"I think it's quite--"

"Taboo?" Chaeyoung tilted her head to the side while eating ice cream. "I mean you are religious after all. Don't you have that sex after marriage stuff?"

"I was going for rude and, yeah, you really are rude." She glared at Jisoo but then they both continue eating their ice cream. "Just kidding. I mean if you had a one night stand with someone, don't you think you should say goodbye properly?"

"I had a one night stand with someone and I don't think there's a more proper way to say goodbye." She sighed as kids ran in front of them almost making her regret using such words. "What do you expect me to say? 'Thank you for a night I don't even remember but no worries since you're a goddamn hot chick and I'm fucking lucky to have you?' Seriously, Chaeng, I don't think I could've said the right words."

"You can at least smile and thank her by her name and let that linger instead of all the dirty talks." That seemed too faulty as Jisoo could vaugely hear some words from that night. Just pieces of her memories and not one with all the details she's sometimes dying to know or bury in the back of her mind. Chaeyoung frowned as the latter didn't reply.  "Please tell me you at least got her name."

"I didn't! And why does it matter?!" She kicked a stone on the ground then followed it with her eyes. "We're not even gonna see other again anyway."

It took almost a week before they can talk about it easily. Jisoo trusts Chaeyoung as she's her bestfriend even when they're completely different in social status. Park Chaeyoung's family is considered one of the elite and richest family in South Korea after all. Jisoo, on the other hand, is an orphan from one of the orphanages that the Parks founded thus making them close like childhood friends as they see each other a lot.

"So how's the scholarship? Were you able to get it?"

"Well... no." Jisoo chuckled dryly. "I'm still hoping to find a sponsor though and the school said they'll call me once someone's interested or kind enough."

"I can always ask my Appa--"

"Chaeyoung-ah." Jisoo smiled then shook her head. "Your family's done enough for me and even for the other kids here. I should grow by myself, you know. Trust me. I'm going to find a job and finish school and I'm going to be big one day!"