Oh my God. It was Delaney. Here, in my hospital room. How did she get in here? Better yet, how did she know I was here? She pushed what I thought to be a knife deeper against my throat. She pressed harder until I almost screamed against her hand. The knife broke my skin. A little trail of blood was running down my neck.

"Do you understand me jiggaboo," she growled in my face.

I nodded. I didn't know what else to do. She gave me a sinister smile and released the knife from my throat. She stood up, but never put the knife away.

I sat up a little, wiping the blood off my neck. What was she doing here? What was she going to do to me? I turned my gaze towards her. She looked so different. Her shiny brown hair was now dirty, dull, and matted. Her face was thin and pale. Her clothes were ragged. But her eyes. Her eyes were so vacant but so crazed.

"You look scared," she gave me an evil smirk. She was right, I was scared. But I couldn't let her see that.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to sound calm, but my voice was too shaky.

"I want what you stole from me," she said coldly.

"I have stolen nothing from you. What are you talking about?," I said confused.

"Oh, but you have. If it wasn't for you, Dean and I would be back together. I should have been the one pregnant, I should be the one he loves. But no! He chose a black bitch over me!" She yelled. She started pacing the floor, talking to herself.

I frantically looked around the room. I needed to find the nurse call button or my cellphone. Why did I ask Dean to leave? I looked to my left and saw the button. I tried to reach for it slowly.....

"Oh no, you fucking don't " Delaney screamed as she ran to my bed.

She grabbed me by my hair, yanking me out of the bed, onto the floor."

I screamed from the agonizing pain my whole body was feeling.

"Shut up you crybaby bitch," she said as she gave me a swift kick to my stomach.

All the air was knocked out of me. I was struggling to catch my breath. Why hasn't anybody came to help me? Haven't they heard me screaming?

"You think you are smart. You thought you were going to get someone in here to help you? No one is going to help you. I was so glad when I saw Dean finally leave the hospital. Now I can finally get rid of you,"

That's it. This bitch it's getting on my last fucking nerves. If she was going to kill me, I wasn't going to go quietly. I slowly controlled my breathing. I sat up on my elbows. I stared at her. My angry eyes found hers.

"If you think that getting rid of me will make Dean love you or forget about me, you got another thing coming" I felt my anger burning through my veins. "He will never forget about me. He loves me. He could never love a psychopath like you. And he will never forgive you for killing our baby. And when he finds you, he will make you pay." I said calmly. I wasn't going to let this crazy nut job scare me.

"WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH." she screamed as she lunged at me with the knife.

This was it. I grabbed her by her leg, making her fall. The knife slid out of her hand. I tried to reach for it, but she slammed my head against the floor. She grabbed the knife and pinned me down. I tried to get away, but I was too weak.

"HE IS MINE!" she yelled. She held the knife with both hands above her head. She was going to strike. Suddenly the door opened.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard Dean and Tracy yell making us both jump.

Before either one of us could react Tracy ran up to Delaney and kicked her hard in the face, causing her to fall on her back to the floor. Dean kicked the knife out of her hand. Tracy had Delaney pinned down on the floor. She was punching her furiously. All I could hear was screaming, so much screaming.

"Stop her Dean. Don't let Tracy kill her." I pleaded. Before he could move, security was running into the room pulling Tracy off of her.

"YOU BITCH..I WILL KILL YOU," Tracy screamed. I have never seen her this angry.

Dean picked me up off the floor. He carried me out of the room. I was becoming light-headed. The last thing I saw was Tracy being escorted out of the room, and Delaney being cuffed by her ankles and wrist. I passed out.

When I came too, I was in another hospital room. Everyone was there. Including the police. Dean was talking to them.

"I don't care about her mental state, I want her thrown in jail immediately," Dean yelled. Oh God. He is going to get arrested if he doesn't calm down.

"Dean," I whispered

"Nicole sweetie," my parents said as they ran over to me. Both of them hugging and kissing me.

Dean walked over to me. My parents moved aside for him. He sat down next to me. Taking my hands and kissing every one of my fingers

"Baby. I'm so sorry for leaving. I will never leave your side again."

It has been almost 2 months since I left the hospital. Delaney is being held in a psych ward. She had a complete meltdown. Apparently, she thinks that she and Dean are still engaged and still living together. She doesn't remember me, or anything she did to me. Lucky her. I still wake up having nightmares.

"Are you ready to have that cast taken off?" Dean asked as we pulled up to the doctor's office. I have been living with Dean since I left the hospital. He wants me close to him.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. Dean shook his head and laughed.

"Any particular reason you are so excited my love?" He asked, giving me a wink.

"Yes. It means that we can finally make love," I said as I place my hand between his legs.

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that." He said as he took my hand a placed it on his growing erection. I squeezed him gently. "Easy baby," he gave me a sinful grin.

We haven't had sex since the morning Delaney pushed me down the stairs. I tried. believe me. But Dean was treating me like a baby worse than ever. But I have to say that I love living with him. I love waking up to him every morning. I just need him inside me, and my life would be complete.

"Cast off baby!" Dean yelled to me We were back home. He was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Are you ready for tonight daddy?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. He turned around to see me. His mouth dropped when he saw me.

There I was, dressed in a black leather corset. My breast was pushed up high. I had on a black thong and crotchless fishnets. My long black hair was bone straight, flowing down my back. My lips were red. I was holding one of his ties

Dean swallowed hard. He kept looking me up and down, adjusting himself in his pants.

"Turn off the stove," I ordered him.

"Yes ma'am," he said as he turned off the stove.

He walked over to me licking his lips. I placed the tie around his neck. I pulled the tie forcing his head down. I ran my tongue over his lips.

"Let's go to bed," I whispered upon his lips.

He nodded. His eyes were filled with desire. I kissed him on the corner of his mouth. I pulled the tie leading him upstairs. Tonight is going to be fun.