Under A Blood Moon

Start from the beginning

"I...I just find it so weird you would choose me over her."

"Alex, there was never any choice, we dated way before you and messed around but she was my friend too, and sometimes being friends is what people are meant to be, after a while here I began to wonder whether I had made a mistake, until I met you, then I knew why I'd come here, fate had drawn me to you."

Alex let out a deep sigh, letting her hand cup around her lover's neck, holding her close. "I just get so scared about losing you, I always feel like I'm not good enough for you like we are just waiting for the end."

"Well stop because I never ever think this, if anything I wonder whether you can't do better than me? But dammit I'm too selfish to tell you in case you realise I'm right, I love you so very much Alex we've had hard times, but we always came out the other end even when we had to fight our hardest, we did it together, we make a very good team Alex you and I." (Y/n) smiled letting her forehead rest on the other woman's taking in the insecurity she was racked with. "I know this probably won't go away overnight, but I'm not going anywhere Alex, that I can promise you."

"I love you," Alex whispered softly.

(Y/n) smiled at the raw truth to her words and just how wonderful it had felt, yes she felt jealous and still really hated Maggie Sawyer but, the chef felt her own insecurities lifting more and more each day, she just needed to get Alex to do the same. "I love you too, if you could read my thoughts every day you would know just how very much I do, maybe I'll get Lena to invent a mind-reading device so you can do that."

"I think we should get back it's starting to get really chilly." Alex sighed placing a sweet kiss to (Y/n)'s forehead helping her to stand up, even though she really didn't need it.

"You are just hoping your Mom is asleep when we get back otherwise when she asks how we enjoyed it you are going to be as red as that moon up there." (Y/n) laughed out loud.

xxx

Just as (Y/n) was about to open the door to step inside, Alex grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards her, holding her face captive between her hands she moved her head until it descended roughly into (Y/n) and their lips met firmly and harshly.

(Y/n) let out a strong sound of approval as she stepped closer, seeking to get closer to the woman, it wasn't very often that Alex went all dominant, she was usually soft and sweet, but in the rare moments like this where she asked no questions and loss of care for what anyone would think (Y/n) felt herself melt.

(Y/n) let her own hands wander to sculpt themselves around the globes of her bottom, feeling the vibrations in her mouth as Alex groaned at the feel of her squeezing and molding.

"Hmm....Oh Gosh Alex...." The chef gasped when Alex moved away slightly, a large smile on her face.

"I still need to pay you back for tonight."

"Holy crap Alex we can't do that here, there is no way I can be quiet, I'll scare poor Kara for life." (Y/n) whispered, but the thought of it was far too inviting, far too delightful to ever say no.

Alex laughed. "I'm sure we can think of a way to keep you quiet."

Suddenly from the darkness, something hit Alex on the head, then another and another that finally launched itself at (Y/n), the two women stood looking around trying to decide where it had come from and what the hell was happening.

"What the fuck!" (Y/n) shouted as she peeled a soft mutilated tomato from her face, a grimace and a sound of disgust escaping her.

"Someone is throwing tomatoes at us!" Alex said angrily.

"Yeah thanks, Alex, it became obvious when one hit me in the face, I have tomato juice in my eye." (Y/n) complained.

Two evil chuckles from above caught their attention, when they looked up there they saw Kara and Lena sitting their smug smiles given away by the large light of the moon.

"You two!" Alex growled.

"Just trying to help you two out." Kara smiled. "I didn't want to be scared for life."

"Hey (Y/n) how was your night did you come alone?" Lena laughed loudly, throwing her head backward amused by her own joke, she'd been waiting for hours to get that one out, she thought at one point she would burst.

"Wait what, I don't get it," Kara said.

Alex looked to (Y/n) and (Y/n) looked at Alex shaking her head she was lost for words and her face showed it, her mouth wide opens her eyes searching for something to retaliate with.

(Y/n) sighed. "See I did tell you it was her who told your Mom about us Alex, and you said you were going to kill her."

"I'm on it," Alex said seriously, charging through the front door with purpose.