Chapter Eight: The Heal

Start from the beginning

"Why not?" Derek replied, not looking at Stiles as he finished his tying.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!" Stiles states, expressing the blood part.

"Do you faint at the sight of blood?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"No. But I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!" He replied as he looked straight to Derek.

"All right, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head," Derek threateningly replied, as he held no emotion to his voice, meaning he would do it.

"I don't think threats work in this special case," I huffed out, as Stiles nodded his head in agreement. Just then, Derek grabbed Stiles roughly by the scruff of his shirt, making him come half on the table.

"Derek!" I yelled, as he just holds Stiles tightly.

"Oh, my God! Okay. All right, bought, sold, totally, I'll do it. I'll do it," Stiles rushed out, not wanting his head chopped off. Well sawed off...

Derek began to breath heavily, and looked like he was going to vomit. "What are you doing?" Stiles asked, as he looked at him. Just as I was going to check him, he leaned over the side of the metal table, and vomited up. It wasn't vomit but it was black blood.

"Holy God! What the hell is that?" Stiles moans as he looks at the blood vomit on the floor.

"It's his body, it's trying to heal itself," I state, as I rushed around to Derek's side, stepping over the blood. I held my hand in his free one, as the other arm was on the table in a straight position.

"Well, it's not doing a very good job of it," Stiles remarked, making a disgusted face.

"Now, you gotta do it now," Derek said, looking to Stiles as I held half his weight as he was weak right now. His breathing was out of control.

"Look, honestly, I don't think I can," Stiles stumbled his words out like a baby.

"Just do it!" Derek yells at him.

"Oh, my God. Okay, Oh, my God..." He mumbles out, as he gets the handle held saw, and turns it on for a moment and it roars to life again, before he places above the wound but below the tied band. "All right, here we go!"

"Stiles? Alice?" Scott announced out of nowhere just before Stile was about to saw Derek's arm off.

"Scott?" Stiles state refiled to hear his voice right now, just as Scott ran to the door, looking over the scene at hand. I'm holding Derek's free hand, and my other hand rested on his back where his tattoo lays. And Stiles holding a saw ready to cut through skin and bone.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott shouts as he comes closer to the table just as Stile drops the saw, looking at Scott dead on.

"Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares," he replied, grateful he didn't have to chop an arm off.

"Did you get it?" Derek asked quickly, as Scott fiddled with his jean pocket to get out a bullet, concealed within. He finally pulls it out, and holds it out for Derek to take, he let go of my hand and stood up straight as he took the bullet from Scott.

"What are you to do with it?" I asked, as I stood at the end of the table, looking him over.

"I'm gonna...." But that's all he could say, before he looked like he was going to pass out. His limbs started to drupe and he dropped the bullet on the table but it rolled to the ground. Derek falls back, but I quickly catch him, and gently place him down to the ground, as Scott dove under the counter to get the bullet. I knelt beside Derek, as I placed my hands on both sides of his face.

"Derek? Derek, come on. Wake up!" I state as I shake his head, but he didn't respond. I was oblivious to the conversation Scott and Stiles were having, my focus was on Derek. "Come on Derek, wake up!" I slapped his face softly, just to see if he would respond. A few moments went by, and Scott had hold of the bullet as I heard it connect with the metal of something.

"Oh! I've got it," Scott announces, getting up from the floor.

"I'm sorry Derek," I state sadly, before I closed my hand into a fist and swung at his face, it connected to his cheek, but it worked and he woke straight away, startled at first before he looked at Scott.

"Give me that," he states as he grabs the bullet, and all three of us help him to his feet. Derek bits the tip of the bullet to rip it open, and spits the contents out on the table. Before he starts to pound the container type thing onto the table, and blue monkshood was on the table. He then grabs a lighter from his pocket then burns it, it produces sparks for a few seconds then blue smoke was produced. Then he starts to scoop the burnt blue monkshood into his hand, then takes a few seconds to prepare himself for the pain that will surely follow.

He lungs his hand onto the bullet wound, and starts to press his index finger in the wound to get the blue monkshood in. He starts to scream in pain, then moves as he couldn't stand still as the pain took over, he drops to the floor. He carries on screaming in pain, his body doing weird moves to try and get rid of the pain, but he growled as the pain was so much for him. He seems to stop struggling on the floor, as the dark veins started to reduce and reverse back to the bullet hole, blue smoke generating at the wound. Soon the black veins were gone, and the bullet hole was sealed and he was fully healed.

"That was awesome! Yes!" Stiles states, a little too happy for me, but I guess he found it awesome though.

I sighed in relief, as Derek sat on the floor for a moment to regain his strength. "Are you ok?" I asked softly, looking up and down his body as he stood slowly.

"Except for the agonising pain?" He bites back sarcastically, making me roll my eyes at him. If he only knew what I could do to him...

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health," Stiles said, cockily. Derek shot him a darkly and deathly gaze.

"Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone," Scott states, as he really didn't want anything to do with Derek.

"I'm gonna go, it's getting late. Bye boys..." I state as Scott and Stiles looked my way for a moment. I gave them a smile before turning and heading for the door, I could feel Derek's eyes on me the whole time. I stopped in the doorway. "See you around Derek," I said, not turning to face him, before I walked through the hallway of the clinic, and once I was outside, I vamp-sped away and back to my house...

What a lovely night to spend...