"I'm just saying." I gave him a look- hoping to pull him in just by my face. "I need a man in my life and if you won't c-"

"Shut up, Ariana." He snapped a little and moves so he's closer to me. We are now waist deep.

The water splashes around him as he makes his way to me. I had gone deeper than him- further away until he catches my hips.

"No other man- no matter the circumstances, will ever, and I mean ever be able to be yours." He said sternly, firmly pressing his lips onto mine.

I smile against his lips in victory. He wraps his arms around the small of my back and pulls me completely into him and kisses me harder.

"So you're not scared?" I asked and then continued to kiss him.

"Hell no." He lied and kissed me some more.

The water had gotten deeper around us and it's over my hips. I like being further out.

"Hop up." He mumbled against my lips. I respond by jumping and wrapping my legs around his torso without breaking the kiss.

His hands find their way down to my bottom and he cups me. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair.

"How sexy is this?" He asked, breathlessly. "Having your hot legs wrapped around my waist. Kissing your soft lips while we get hit with waves."

I press my lips to his again, shutting him up. A wave of water hits us again but we don't stop kissing.

"You know, if it was a job, I'd be the manager at kissing you all day." He murmured.

"Stop talking." I demanded, kissing him again. He chuckles against my lips and lets his tongue roam my mouth. I slip mine into his too, enjoying this.

I ignore the taste of cigarettes and focus on him. He's so freaking beautiful.

He ordered those mechanical cigarettes but they haven't arrived yet, unfortunately.

His hands move to the inside of my bottoms and onto my bare bottom. I gasp a little, pulling away.

"Zayn I-"

"I know, you want me to stop." He said.

"No- just don't go any further, I'm not ready yet." I reminded him.

"I know baby, I know." He presses his lips to the area in between my breasts. He pushes my body up more so my legs around wrapped around his stomach and I'm higher than him.

"Zayn," I mumbled quietly.

"Yeah?"

"What if the guys are watching?" I asked.

"I don't care. We are just kissing." He said.

"You're kissing near my-"

"I know, who cares?" He asked, looking at me in the eyes. "And besides, I can tell how much you love this."

I smile awkwardly.

"You love being kissed." He said, pressing his lips onto my chest above my breasts. "What would you do if I just pulled the strings out of your bottoms?"

The way he mumbles against my skin sends shivers down my spine.

"I would smack you repeatedly." I promised. "Don't even go there."

He pulls back and smiles. "I won't, but I'm tempted to."

"You better not." I warned him.

"I told you that I won't." He replied. A waves of water his us and splashes over his face. He spits out water and coughs once.