Epilogue

In the wake of a new light, new hope and perhaps a chance for stability. The Colossal Angels guardians of the Gods World assemble together to filter and purify the darkness traveling the infinite universe. A powerful threat that keeps gaining force with every passing day. Gathering in a remote galaxy, away from the filth of the words. A constellation stands by itself forming a barrier where no other force reaches. Seven angels adore and favor the mighty force of excellence, the only source that sustains complete life.

Xano, Legendary Angel of Audacity. Kiro, Legendary Angel of Kindness. Livious, Legendary Angel of Freedom. Colum, Legendary Angel of Strength. Telon, Legendary Angel of Glory. Anbar, Legendary Angel of Purity and Kaiden, Legendary Angel of Light. The Seven Angels, pillars that serve and guard the Gods World but are loyal to only one force.

The Castle of the Authentic Aurora of Existence. A symbolic temple isolated from every world, every galaxy where these angels observe the severity of an upcoming battle before making a drastic choice to unite their seals and destroy the threat which also could create instability in the universe.

A Cathedral where only one God can dwell. One God that has to preserved from the dangers of the approaching darkness. The Great God of Destiny and Life, the only God who can restore and grant life after the chaos. With an incomparable gift to recover the losses. A being that doesn't need anything or anyone to find completion. Absolute and perfect in every imaginable way. The Great God Arima spends his endless life in his distant chamber, away from the rumbles of the worlds.

Now that the Gods World starts to shake up under the alarming awakening of an ominous storm of obscurity, a sinister power that is gaining strength rapidly. A danger controlled by no other than the Great Goddess of Evil and Death. The only one that can tempt to disturb the peace of the Authentic Aurora and the universe. Someone agile who takes advantage of the Great God's weakness and his creation to stop someone as menacing as her.

The royal bells of resolve rumble within the walls, announcing the return of the only angel that has been granted permission to stay visible in the Gods World. Kaiden walks through the heavy door of his temple.

Knowing that they can't break the balance unless requested by the Great God Arima. The protectors of the universe gather to define a plan that has been carving itself through the years. Thanks to the sacrifice of one of their own. Even if the world falls into darkness, and the Great Arima flickers to fight the Great Goddess. The weakest of them all is the one setting the path to making the final decision.

"It is nice to finally reunite with you, brother." Kiro welcomes Kaiden to the assembly of angels. Kaiden kneels and bows down in reverence of his older brothers and long companions.

"Welcome back." The rest greet the silent angel guardian of the Water Sanctuary. Returning home after centuries of waiting. Kaiden has finally found the right time to share his findings.

"My pleasure and duty," Kaiden answers with politeness. Standing next to Anbar, Kaiden starts comparing the similarities in his brother's purity with Camille's.

"What is the matter Kaiden? You never trouble yourself with traveling all the way here." Telon notices the tense energy surrounding the Angel of Light. His clear eyes measure the depths of his thoughts to find out what has made an emotionless being, feel so concerned. Kaiden makes sure to block the real reason for his visit from Telon's eyes.

"I only want to verify with his excellence." Kaiden pleads with caution. The rest of the angels kneel together with him and turn to the main door of the Great God's tower. A place out of the reach of anyone even the angels.

"Her eyes are like no other in this world, but her energy is so familiar to my senses, could it be possible that you forgave her, my lord?" Kaiden's voice trembles with hope and admiration for the Great God of Destiny and Life.

"Kaiden, what are you suggesting?" Telon interrupts the angel of Light. Kaiden ignores his brother and waits for an answer. An answer that can show him how to help his son the God of Water to fight back.

"That would only mean that destiny will repeat itself." Kiro acknowledges with a heavy heart.

"That child... is not possible to survive the test of time," Telon reminds them.

"That is not it." Kaiden cuts him off.

His golden eyes light up with hope and determination. He has chosen a side. Even if he has to fight and die for it, he wants to believe in his master. Someone who didn't hesitate to sacrifice himself to keep the balance of the world. To cheat the Great Gods, and the Colossal Angels to give the universe hope. Kaiden has to be certain that the Great God of Destiny and Life is not aware of the secret Camille holds.

"She is not being tested. She is not here to prove anything," he reassures his brothers with tenderness.

"She is here because of his... " Kaiden who's been with Camille since she appeared in the sanctuary, knows she wasn't chosen. Someone stronger and greater in power is trying to keep the peace without actually getting in the middle of a battle.

"Gods do not have the privilege to perturb a human soul, we can create, we guide but we do not manipulate them. It intrigues me to know how much a human presence is disturbing this world..." a voice sounds of over the hollow temple.

The angels rise to their feet with gigantic wings that have a blinding blaze haloing the whole temple.

"Maybe it is time for me to pay a visit to the Water Region." the mighty Arima, the Great God of Destiny and Life announces as the angels freeze in shock to hear the news.

Pounding the risks of stepping out of his castle, to travel all the way to the Gods World. To see his son the God of Water, to face him and see the damage his mother has caused on his spirit. The Great Arima finally decides to show up and see for himself what the Great Goddess is capable of doing for ambition.

"Your beloved sister sacrificed herself for peace, and she has been forgiven. Perhaps it is my turn to sacrifice my beloved for a greater cause." the Great Arima opens his eyes as the door of his tower rumble open.

The angels retreat cautiously, as he steps out of his sacred room. Looking at Kaiden with gratitude.

"My dear Kaiden..." the Great God Arima smiles.

To be continued in... Beyond the Bright Stars.