Warning

Axl lands in the Kingdom of Darkness, a place only those without a soul can visit, a place ruled by the gods of darkness, where death reeks in the air, and painful screams can be heard in the distance. Although Axl has managed to avoid this horrible place for centuries, now that Camille has made her choice, now is his turn to make things clear. The God of Water makes his way to the main castle where the Great Goddess of Evil and Death waits for him. Sitting on her throne of thorns and sharp spears while her spectrums crawl to adore her feet. Four angels of death protect her from within the shadows as Axl enters the room. Immediately kneeling before his mother to show respect and reverence as her title deserves, Axl bows his head to greet her. "Mother." Unfortunately for the goddess, this is the only type of respect her son expresses for her.

She observes him for a quick moment. Although she knows the reason for his visit, she decides to express his resolve. "What an honor. My son. The prideful Golden God of Water finally has the decency to pay a visit to his mother." The Great Goddess of Evil and Death greets her son with a cynic tone that irritates him, but he can't fail. Her stone-cold eyes narrowed as she searches for a hint of weakness, but as expected, she sees nothing in his eyes. She smirks with pleasure to always see him resembling her dark side more.

"No need for formalities, mother. You know why I am here." He replies with disinterest. Axl is determined to not be part of her games, but this time is a little more complicated for him since Camille's horrifying experiences are thanks to his mother.

"I can say, I am stunned to see you have wasted no time in showing up. Should I be grateful to her?" The goddess asks with a cold grim that could freeze anyone but not him. Axl knows his mother better than anyone. He has been a lifelong victim of her sick obsession for power. To manipulate and push him around to her convenience only to wake up his inherited darkness. A part of him that Axl suppresses at all costs. Even if it means he has to put up with the great goddess' frivolous methods of action. The Great Goddess of Evil and Death is someone that takes advantage of every chance she gets to torment him and force him to unleash his evil side.

"Camille, is it? What a beautiful name. What do you think, Beldurra?" The Goddess of Fear appears behind a curtain of crows. Axl doesn't seem surprised to feel the diabolic energy Beldurra's presence carries.

"Ah, of course..." she says with a prideful look in her stone-cold eyes. She stands closer to Axl, but he refuses to acknowledge her.

"Was it you this time?" Axl asks, not bothering to take her bite by having Beldurra in front of him. Axl has grown immune to the heartless methods the great goddess uses to manipulate him. Using his weak points to punish him for the pleasure of seeing him flinch while trying to stay emotionless, forcing him to see Beldurra, someone Axl despises only to remind him that she has the power to give him what he wants the most. But, all the God of Water feels for his mother is empathy. For someone that surpasses the perfection of any being in the galaxies, there's something that the Great Goddess of Evil and Death will never feel; his love and respect.

"Spare me the pity, like I spare yours." The great goddess interrupts his thoughts as she rises to her feet. A strong scent of brimstone takes over the air, something that would suffocate anyone, but Axl stands still. "I remember clearly the last time I saw you. You looked at me with those beautiful eyes he gave you. That expressionless face that I love so much, you were full of hatred and anger. I would do anything to bring those emotions to you again, my son." The great goddess reaches a hand out to touch her son's delicate skin. A texture that feels strange to her dead senses. "Do you remember, Axl?" The great goddess asks in a mocking tone that stings his ego, not that he'll show it, but in reality, he doesn't need to. She grins with pride to see how even after centuries of not seeing him, Axl holds his own against her. A challenge that excites her to take since he was born.