Chapter 14: No

Flashback

"Go to sleep..." The boy said as he clutched the blonde from behind, wrapping his arms around his stomach. "I'll take it from here." Naruto felt his eyelids getting heavy, and right when they were about to close, they opened again, revealing his own green eyes with black slits. 

"No, I won't let you." He shrugged out of the other boy's grasp. "I won't let you take over me, you've had your time, now it's mine." 

"But you're weak." The Naruto with black hair said as he protested, his eyes glaring at the blonde. 

"Then I'll get strong, stronger than you ever were." 

"I could go toe to toe with Orochimaru! What could you do? You were beaten easily and were humiliated! This not only puts a stain on your status, it puts a stain on mine!" He growled viciously. "I'm the true Naruto Uzumaki, not you! You're a fake! I'm real! ME!" 

"You're broken." Naruto said. "And I'm leaving." And just like that, he faded away from view. 

"No! I will not be ignored! I will take my body back! I will take what was stolen from me!" 

Flashback End

Another Flashback

Burn, burn, burn burn burn. It doesn't stop, why won't it stop? Father? Father? Why? Why? Why why why why why? 

This sucks, it hurts, it hurts so bad. So so bad. The burning won't stop. Please make it stop. 

It'll give me power, a lot of power, but it hurts. A lot. Hurting. Is that all I can feel now? Hurt? Pain? I don't feel anything else. I just feel...hollow. Like I'm a wooden bowl with some plastic wrap over it. 

I'm just something with nothing in it. 

A person that doesn't feel, that doesn't care. I can't care. 

I don't care about Anko, Kabuto, Orochimaru, Tayuya, Kimimaro, the old man, the village, Sound, or anything. I don't care. I can't care. 

This pain is all I have. All I have. 

And I will clutch onto it, just so I can feel. 

But the pain stopped. 

And now I feel nothing. 

Flashback End. 

Another flashback. 

"You will infiltrate the Hidden Leaf, and become one of my spies. Kabuto-kun will do the same, but he will be unconscious when found. You will have to act like I'm a terrible man, that I experimented on you too much and that you left since I kidnapped you, okay?" Orochimaru said to the black haired boy. 

"Yes." Naruto spoke. 

"Good, this is all for the best of the Hidden Sound, we will become the supreme village in this world. Nobody else." 

"As you wish." Naruto said, before vanishing. 

He would get to see Anko again. 

Flashback End. 

Another Flashback. 

"I would put me under supervision Hokage-sama, but I don't think that it'll be needed, I'm loyal to, and only to the village." Naruto said to the Hokage, the old man's eyes narrowed. 

"Very well. You will be watched at unknown times." Naruto nodded, before bowing and walking out the room. 

"Anbu, trail him. Don't leave him unsupervised for even a second. I smell something dangerous." 

With Naruto 

Naruto was walking down the street, his hands in his pockets as slowly thought of the things he could do to avoid suspicion. 

It was quite easy, he would use the Hokage's kind heart against him. After a week or so, they'd take him off watch and he'd be free to do as he pleased. 

In his thoughts, he bumped into a Jonin, who recognized the boy as a demon container and Orochimaru's Genin. 

"Watch it you snake." The man spit out. Naruto stopped walking, his head turning slowly to make eye contact with said Jonin. 

"You'd better watch your tongue or else I'll cut it out and feed it to you." The only served to make the Jonin even more mad. 

"I'd like to see you-" And before he could finish his sentence, he found a sword sticking out of his throat with the black haired boy behind him, a cruel smirk on his face. 

"I missed. Let me try again." He forcefully opened the man's mouth and used a kunai to cut off his tongue and showed it down his throat. 

He may have been smiling, but he found no amusement. Only emptiness. Nothing. He didn't feel happy he did, he didn't feel sad he did, he just...did. 

He was suddenly surrounded by Anbu, swords pointing at his neck. 

"Isn't this just a pickle." Naruto said more like a statement than a question before in two swipes, the heads of said Anbu fell off. "Now it's a cucumber again, good." He didn't care about the mess, he didn't care about anything.

He just...didn't. 

Flashback End.

Another flashback. 

"Eat shit!" Naruto screamed in the face of the Hokage, his head dripping blood, his hands cuffed behind a chair with several chakra suppressors laying on him. 

"I'm going to ask one more time, before I have to get Ibiki to give you more treatment Naruto-kun, did you kill those Anbu and Jonin, and why?" 

"..." He muttered something that Hiruzen couldn't hear, making him slap the boy in the face. 

"Speak up." 

"They were annoyances! Pitiful shit stains on my being! They were scum! Worse than scum!" He screamed in Hiruzen's face, but the old Hokage didn't even flinch. 

"Interesting. Well, since you're in a giving mood, tell me what you're really here for, hm?" Naruto growled at the man. 

"Or what? You'll torture me? Kill me? Good luck. Pain feels good, and the killing? You don't have the balls old man." He smirked. "Cause if I die, then I certainly won't be able to secure the Kyuubi, would I? And you don't have another Yellow Flash, do you?" Hiruzen took a step back, his eyes hardened. 

"You have turned into a monster Naruto, allow me to rectify that, Jiraiya, please begin the sealing process." 

Flashback End

So, lots of flashbacks. Was it good? Bad? Tell me! 

Anyways, I'm sleepy. 

Til next chapter my lil Zetsu!

Til next time my lil demons!