Chapter 9: Me

"Naruto." A voice whispered in Naruto's ear as he opened his eyes, only to see pitch black in every direction. 

"Hello?" Naruto said, standing up, reaching to grab a kunai, but found that there was no pocket that he usually stored his kunai in on his pants. "Who's there?" 

"Realness." A slow whisper said, drawing out the word. Naruto turned around as to where the whisper came from. 

"Realness? Is that even a word?" He suddenly felt to arms grab him from behind and a small voice whisper from every direction. 

"You're a fake. Not you. Not me. An, illusion." The voice whispered before Naruto broke out of the hold and turned around, only to see the pitch black again. 

"Trust me, I'm very real." Naruto said slowly, looking in all directions again. 

"No." The voice whispered in his left ear. "You're not." It said in his right ear this time. "You're an dream, a made up version, crafted by someone you trusted." The voice grew louder, no longer a whisper, but there was still no sight of the person. "You can't be the real you, and you can't be me, come back, be the real you, stop this, stop this fake reality and come live in the reality you once lived in." Naruto turned around quickly, and saw someone that looked like him, but wasn't. 

He had pitch black hair that wasn't spikey like his was, and he also had the said hair covering half of his eyes, only letting in a glimpse of his green eyes with black slits in the middle. He had on a black, longsleeved shirt with a pair of grey cargo pants with a single sword with a white hilt on his back, his whiskers we're deepened and more profound than what his were. 

"You're not the real Naruto." The boy said before Naruto woke up, sweat dripping down his face. 

"What the-" He growled a little. "Kyuubi, you better fuck off before I chain your ass to the sealing and make you get gang banged by them in every possible hole you have." Kyuubi chocked on his own saliva in the seal. 

"It wasn't me! I can't control your dreams unless I am in it, jeez, calm down brat." He said, though was internally freaking out cause of the threat. 

"Then who the fuck was it?" Naruto said rhetorically, but only heard silence in return. "Whatever, don't talk. Just don't do that shit again and we'll be fine." He stood up and stretched and found that he was laying in the grass, his three genin looking at him like he was crazy. 

"What?" He said. 

"Uh? Why we're you talking to yourself?" Sakura asked. 

"And what about the Kyuubi?" Sasuke said. 

"Gang banging? The fuck is wrong with you?" Kiba asked him, making the rest of the three sweatdrop. 

"Well, um, actually, what happened?" Naruto said, completely ignoring the question. 

"You were teaching us how to fight effectively while tree walking before you passed out suddenly and fell to the ground. Sasuke-kun caught you right before you hit the ground though." Sakura replied helpfully. 

"Thank you, and thank you Sasuke. I don't know what came over me." He rubbed his head. "Maybe I'm getting sick?" He suggested, only to receive shrugs. "Oh well. Let's head to the bridge, Tazuna should be almost done with the bridge, let's head down there and see how it's going." 

The four of the ninjas walked down towards the bridge, before they all heard a scream of pain that sounded like one of the men that Tazuna worked with. They rushed forward, only to find their vision blocked by a familiar heavy mist.