Chapter - 27

Hai.....

After knowing about Rudra matured behavior he felt proud.... And was happy that Bhavya was accompanying him...

All of them reached Anika room after Doctor allowed them...... She was wide awake....

As soon as she saw Shivaay... She was about to speak..... But Gauri gave her water which she denied first.... Shivaay took the water and made her drink.... She drank it as if she believes only him...

Why not she is believes only him as he is the one who supported her... Encouraged her in achieving her dreams... Stood by her side when necessary....

Yes... Shivaay sighed her to speak.... Her tears were rolling along her cheek but Shivaay wiped them and hold her hand...

Anika.. " Shivaay when we reached there Karan was ties up with ropes... He was almost unconscious... But when we sneakily escaped him I thought that he is about to reach death.... But in fact he was so strong... Mentally and physically... But when he said that he was CID I was shocked... "

" he was fighting with the goons but I saw a gun pointing towards him... I just thought to save him but my trial was all vain... He left us Shivaay... He left us.... "

She was crying bitterly... Shivaay hold her tightly in his embrace... Soothing her by saying sweet things...

Om looked at them lovely and sighed Shivaay to allow her to take rest...

Soon Shivaay laid her and hugged her...

Om was sitting outside...

Midnight....

(this is for all readers who wished Karan to be alive)

Shivaay got up from his bed and secured her with pillows and made a call

After sometime he came out asking Om to take care of her...

Morning...

Shivaay returned back.... Before Anika could wake up...

He completed all requirements for Anika discharge....

He returned back to Oberoi mansion... Pinky, dadi and jhanvi welcomed her with happy tears....

Bhavya and Gauri to enlighten the mood cheered them that Anika is back and we should be happy and let's have a party....

Everyone was excited and hooted... But our Anika is in no mood because she was feeling guilty of not saving Karan...

Shivomru who observed her... Blindfolded her and said her that her family is giving her a surprise...

Anika was brought down...

Rudy took the Mike... " bhabhi we know that you were feeling guilty for not saving Karan.... But we have a surprise for you...."

Anika felt bad that she was worrying whole family because of her guilt she knew that she cannot come out of it... But she can at least pretend to happy....

So she agreed that she is in....

Rudy asked her to find their name by a mere touch of their hands...

All of them stood in a line in front of her...

She touched first person and identified to be Rudra... And so on Om.... Dadi....

And Last but not least Shivaay was left.... When she touched hands.. She was expecting to be Shivaay... But one hand seemed to be Shivaay but to identify the other hand she took few moments and screamed with happiness that it was.....

Karan....

She opened her blindfold and blinked her eyes multiple times to make her eyes believe that it is KARAN.....

Her eyes were flowing like a river...

Karan made her sit kneel down in front of her and laid his head on her lap... Put her hand on his head....

Karan... : bhabhi... Don't feel guilt anymore.... I am alive.... And was sitting before you....

Rudra : please speak something bhabhi......

Shivaay sat beside her and hugged her....

*****************************

OK for now and guys I think you were all happy that KARAN is alive...

Finally I could update the chapter...

Please press ⭐ button...

And also I need suggestions as how Karan was found alive again....