Chapter 7 (TEASING 😚)

Hai friends after a long time of one week I am back... Reason is nothing but to frankly speak my daughter school started to close on half days and I have to manage both office home and my daughter... I am becoming quite tired by evening 6 itself soorry....

--------------------------------------------------------
Coming back to story...

Present....

When Anika is in her own world reminding all the romantic moments between them OMRU entered her room like as if they were ready to kill her if she is not ready to answer their questions...

Ru :- bhabi why are you late this much..... Hey one second what happened bhabi why did you wore this type of dress...

Om :- Anika are you alright shall I call the doctor are you having fever or what that is y I asked you that I will drop you at home but you didn't listen see what happened I think you got stuck in the rain yesterday right...

Anika :- ( rain means she again became shy and thought to divert the topic) Rudra you told that you were waiting for me Na tell what happened is everything OK...???

Ru :- don't change the topic bhabi you were out of the mansion that doesn't mean that you are not alone you are our responsibility.... Come let's go to Doc..

Anika being overwhelmed she held both their hands kissed them on their forehead a day explained to them that she is OK and due to slight cold she wore this neck t- shirt and assured them... That she is well

Anika :- OK now tell me...

Ru :- bhabi now we can discuss the plan I think this is the right time...

Anika :- y billuji is at mansion only Na how could we discuss...

Om :- don't worry bhabhi he is still sleeping...

Anika got a slight heart attack...

What how could he... last night he did not made me sleep with his sweet torture but how could he sleep now... Thought to herself...

Om :- don't worry anika he might be tired..

Anika wanted to see him right now but how...

Anika ::- how could he sleep he used to tease me about my sleep but now see how he is sleeping...

Ru :- shall we discuss now..

Anika is in a dilemma she wants to meet him... She fidgeting with her fingers while OM observed this and said 

"Rudy I forgot one thing please help me in my work it's urgent..."

" don't worry OM in this whole mansion I knew that I am smart to help you come on I will help you... Bhabi I will give you some other time to discuss..."

Anika and om laughed at his innocence and followed him...

Anika nicely escaped to Shivaay 's room...

She reminded all the conversations between them their fights, teasing embarrassing moments... Everything feeling heavy hearted she was about to move out but she hid herself behind the curtains as soon as she heard bathroom door opened...

Shivaay unnoticed her went to dressing table and was buttoning his shirt...

And saw the nail marks on top of his shoulder and he blushed reminding all the thoughts...

Anika who is standing behind him saw this and was shocked to see him like that..

Shivaay sensed Anika around him and looked around found her standing behind the curtain. He took baby steps and hold her.. they had a cute eyelock and then observed her dress..

Shiv : " ANika why did you where this type of dress..."

Anika to herslef as if he don't know because of you only I have to wear this... and  " nothing like that I just thought of wearing this do you have any problem" replied to him..

Shivaay could not understand her... and soon his gaze fell on her neck which is bluish HICKEY he laughed at her and asked worriedly " what happend ANIKA on your neck...??"

Anika touched that place and controlled herself to not blush infront of him...

Anika : Nothing happend..

Shiv : Then y did you wear this tyoe of dress..??

Anika : Its my wish.. (with full tadi)

Shiv : May I know your complete wish..

Anika : Y should I tell ..?

Shiv : Because I am Your..

Anika: You ar my... ????? I know you can't accept me because i am an orphan doesn't have blood linege dont know whose blood is flowing.. doesn't have surname...

Shivaay with that smashed his lips wildly took her lips wildly by biting and licking the blood from her lips.. and he slowed down when Anika did not respond to his kiss but come out of the kiss but waiting for her reponse..

Anika first could not understand first but understand his pain.. love..affecting.. missing for each other... then she felt his cold hands on her cheeks and drwing patterns on her neck...

He took slow steps in kissing her and finding her he thrusted his tongue into her mouth exploring her mouth ...

Anika could not stand on her legs right now as it was a new feeling to her ..

He wrapped her legs around his waist to support her and brought her to bed and made her sit on his lap without disturbing the KISSSSSSS.....

Anika feeling contended slept on his chest holding him tightly....Shivaay looked at her touched her swollen lips with his thumb an proud feeling araised in him...

He slowly shifted her on to the bed and closed the door safely and laid beside her..

He messaged them to meet him after 6 in the evening at poolside...

He moved her onto his chest and wrapped her in his arms..

A smile , happiness and security appeared on her face .. Shivaay MY ANIKA... MY LIFE... MY DESTINY... thought to himself and

THE GREAT SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI WHO HAS TIME TO SPEND ONLY WITH HIS BROTHERS AND NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER HIS HEART EXCEPT HIS BROTHERS.. NOW HE WAS MANAGING HIS TIME ONLY TO SPEND WITH HER  WHO HAS GUTS TO ENTER INTO THE WALL AND MADE HIM UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF PERSON ONLY THROUGH THEIR HARDWORK BUT NOT BY THEIR BLOOD LINEGE AND FAMILY...

He looked at her satisfactorily and kissed her forehead and drifted into sleep...