Chapter-20

Hai Guys.. Sorry for being late....

There were many to tell you as excuse but for now I won't let you all hear .... So lets move into the story straightly..

**************************************

Anika : Bhagdbilla..

Shivaay : Only for you..

He winks at her and was about to capture her lips but was disturbed by our new characters..

He groaned and opened the door to allow them...

Shivaay : Let me introduce you....

She is GAURI KUMARI SARMA , she is your PA and will assist you in all your works in office

Now let me introduce you to your bodygaurd.., BHAVYA PRATAP RATHORE

 She is your personal bodygaurd known to you but she is also your assistant like GAURI,

Anika : Why..?

Shivaay : Due to security reasons she have to be like this...

Anika was keenly observing both of them...

To herself " Gauyri seems to be more educated than me. How can she be my PA .... no problem by seeing her I acan easily guess that she is freindly nature... But Bhavya seems to moody and serious... No problem I will manage .. Her profession makes her to be like that..."

She was snapped out her thoughts by Shivaay...

Shivay: Ok for now .. Gauri go bring all the files on how we use hold our previous events ..

Bhavya and Gauri both left from there..

Shivaay : Now you have go through the files and get ready with a reportby tomorrow morning on my table... ( with smirk on his face )

Anika : ( sweating badly by seeing his bossy avtar...) uff... this much... I am not that much professional and I don't hold any degrees to complete as you say....

Shivaay : Don't worry than you have to give me something if you want time limit to be extended...

Anika : what should I give...... oh no the GREAT SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI is asking for a birbe.... (with shock expressions..)

Shivaay : Yes...!!

Anika : What do I have to give you ... my AKADU BOSS has appointed me now only... I have to wait one whole long month to bribe you..

Shivay : No problem I will take with interest right now..

Before she could say anything he lifted her by her waist and make her seat on the table..

She closed her eyes when his cold and rough fingers touched her skin...

She gasped when he placed his hand on her thighs....

She could feel some sensation even though he placed them on her ripped jeans...

She immediately hugged him not knowing how to face the new feeling...

He hugged her tighly and placed light kisses on her neck joint.. he felt her body stiffen.... he came face to face and seen her shivering...

He could understand what she wants...

He sensously placed his lips on her... She immediately caught hold of him by his hair and started responding to his kiss with same passion...

With their unknown growing desires they were going wild...

Shivaay felt contend by seeing his wife's wild avtaar..

But before moving into their next step...they were disturbed by RUDY...

Luckily he knocked the door twice...

Our Shivika came out of their session.. and hugged each other...

Both settled thier dress properly and went to open the door..

They knew it was none other RUDY but were shocked to see him..

Rudy was standing and looking at only one direction and was not moving his eyes from one person i.e., none other than BHAVYA..

Shivika understood it and tapped on his shoulders but he was not at all in his senses to respond...

Anika went to the nearby table brought a glass of water and SPLASH....!!!

He came out and......

He did not utter a word...

Shivaay called Bhavya and Gauri and introduced to him

When he had a hand shake with BHAVYA he did not leave her hand... Bhavya thought for a while and pressed his hand... He shouted out of pain and calmed himslef by looking at the surroundings....

Bhavya and Gauri left to their repective works along with ANIKA...

******************************************

HUFF.... for now but sorry to make you all wait but soon next update will be by today night...

But I have doubt please share your views sincerely.... As I really wanted to know about my story you people thik please accept my request...

Precap: Shivaay angry on ANIKA......