Chapter - 24

The day Shivaay left to London was not easy day for both of them....

It was really hard.... But Shivaay is sensing something negative.... So he requested Om Rudra and Karan to accompany her....

That day passed by trio accompanying Anika....

At night trio along with Prinku had their dinner in Shivaay's room....

Before Anika could sleep she called him.....

Shivaay : hello love...

Anika :......

Shivaay : sorry.....

Anika :.......

Shivaay : I know you are angry as did not call you back after reaching...

Anika :.......

Shivaay : sorry love I thought that you will be sleeping as the whole night we were chit chatting...

Anika :.....

Shivaay : waise Anika to say that kurta suits you good better than me..

Anika : haww... How do you know...??

Shivaay : because I saw you hiding it when you were packing my bag...

Anika : Smart Singh oberoi...

Shivaay : had your dinner...???

Anika : ha I had my lunch and dinner... You know Shivaay Karan om ru did not leave me a second today.... But you know what... I will take my food only when you call me.... And I will sleep after receiving you call... And also I will start my day with your good morning...

Shivaay : OK then if the deal to be closed.... Then you have to video call before and after bath....

Anika : cheapde.... 😊😊😊😊

Shivaay : ha anika... Before you go to bath you look awesome with hair tied high to prevent it from wetting... And after bath water droplets moving from your hair strands to your neck and towards....

Anika : oh my God stop it shivaay.... You pretend to be on call in the morning but you were observing all these... Uff I have to be careful from now on... Cheapde Singh oberoi...

Shivaay : only for you...

Both continued their talks and slipped to their beautiful sleep....

Next 5 days were usual.... Every time talks, devars not leaving her lonely....

In these days Karan and Anika bonding become strong...

Om used to visit Anika office... And a pretty relationship between Gauri and Om was also formed .... As when om will not be available... Gauri use to take care of her.... In this process Gauri and om came close through phone conversation....

Later one day Om was busy with his exhibition so Rudra took the duty of accompanying Anika....

Rudra entered Anika cabin and asked her for lunch....

Rudra : bhabi shall I share with you....??

Anika : looked at him suspiciously.... Yes...

Rudra : where is Gauri...?

Anika : she is in her cabin...

Rudra : call her once...

Anika was about to take Landline....

Rudra : call to her mobile...

Anika : why so...???

Rudra : please...

Anika called Gauri on her mobile... While Rudra called Om and put it on speaker...

Both phones answered as busy...

Rudra : did you get my point...

Anika : Rudra have your lunch not me yaar....

Rudra : my Dumbo bhabi....

Anika after a while.... "oh beteki.... Is that true....."

Rudra : now you are my Khidkithod bhabi like me... Smart and intelligent...

Anika raised an eyebrow...

Rudra : OK now you call again to Gauri...

Anika dialed to Gauri cabin.... In the meanwhile... Rudra called her.. It was showing busy....

Gauri : yes mam...!!!

Anika : come to my cabin urgent...

Gauri cut the call... And went to Anika cabin

Anika : were the designs which I asked you... Are ready...

Guari : yes...

Anika : OK bring them now...

She was about to go...

Anika : "Gauri.. Please give me you mobile my mobile was hanged up..."

Gauri hesitantly gave her phone reached her cabin and hurriedly picked up file and went to her cabin...

Anika raised an eyebrow and questioned her seeing her phone which is showing her call to om...

Gauri : wo wo.... I am sorry...

Anika with a serious face came to her... And was about to raise her hand...

Rudra was shocked that she would slap Gauri...

Gauri closed her eyes.....

Anika seeing her face... Hugged her...

Tears betrayed Gauri and hugged back...

" I am sorry mam, I should not do that but whenever I see Om sir I feel like a family which I lost them when I was kid.... I usually carve for love and care which I get from Om..."

Anika : don't worry Gauri I accept you and I can also feel your pain and know the life of an orphan...

And moreover from now you can call me by name or di.... As anyway we surely become relatives Na..

Rudra : but Gauri Ji... I have a condition...

Anika : what...??

Rudra : like Anika bhabi you should also become my partner in crime...

Trio burst into laughter....

************************************

Guys sorry for being late as usual I am fed up with my critical life....

Kindly share your views and press ⭐ button....

Precap... :  leap of 30 days....