Chapter 4 ( Mrs. OBEROI)

Good day everyone....

Here you go...

______________________________________

Dining room...

To HIS wish she came to the room... And was about to come near the table....

Pinky Singh oberoi ( Mrs. OBEROI...)

Her pov

OMM how could she come here.... A shameless creature.. standing in front of the family to gain sympathy...

But SHIVAAY eye's are fulfilled seeing her.... His longing to see her has been completed...

Pinky obeserving shivaay asked Anika.. " to abhi Tak apki Ghar kyun nahi chali...??"

This was not expected by any of them

Dadi : What type of question is this..??

Pinky. : Mummy ji anyways Shivaay did not accept her as his wife so what is the use of staying back here...

Dadi. : Maybe but she is our bahu iss Ghar ki bade bahu... No matter who is accepting it or not... ( Eyeing at Shivaay)

Om : Choti ma well said.. why is she staying her may be she is SHIVAAY'S... MISST.... ( with as intention to hurt Shivaay by his words)

( By then Shivaay pleaded with his eyes not utter that word)
Om trusts Shivaay that he had forbidden some Truth..

And also he knew that he cannot hurt HER ANNIKA...

So he decided and said
" Choti ma I am going to say that she was SHIVAAY wedding planner so I asked her to plan our Prinku's marriage and also I think that I have a right to take any decision in my sis wedding and IT IS FINAL..

Like his brother to further cut off the coversation...

Annika understood the plan snd accepted it and said that " I will plan the wedding and go to my home by evening as it is my duty to complete it... and I definitely won't stand as a barrier to anyone ( eyeing SHIVAAY)

ANIKA POV

He Might use this chance and open up the truth ....

But...

Shivaay was in a mess now as how will the chawl people react with her after seeing the news ... but he also thought that he could talk to Anika privately... ,😋 and he also planned to provide security to her in the chawl.. ( PROTECTIVE HUSBAND)

In the evening itself she has shifted to her house in chawl....

After chit chatting with OM RU about their plan to find out the truth... She freshned up to find something fishy as someone is observing her....

In the night she was waiting for Shivaay hoping him to see...

But little did she knew she was being observed by her hubby....

___________________________

What will Shivaay do to gain her trust back...???

Will he reveal or hide the truth..??

Sorry for short update but today I am fed up with my office work as it is LAZY MONDAY....

Will update next time a big chappy might some romance included in that...