Chapter 14

Shivaay doubted the boy and he slapped him... The next second he was on the floor...

He hurried back to his room to check Anika... There are weird feelings about losing some precious thing in his life..

He knocked the door but Anika did not open the door.... Next second he heard a hit sound...

He banged the door.... The next second floor beneath him was shaken...

Anika was on the floor in pool of blood... A big metal rod was lying beside her head... When he lifted his head he saw a mask man trying to jump out of window...

Immediately he took out his personal revolver( he is sso so he can use such things on a proper license and can be used for saving himself)

The mask man was shot and fell on the floor...

He took out his phone and called for ambulance and ordered Khanna to be at his place  immediately ...

His heart was peirced seeing his life line like that... He took her in bridal style walked down to the reception... By the time he reached.. Ambulance was there.. He immediately placed her inside and moved to hospital by holding her hand..

She was moved OT.... Doctors were checking her...

He saw her through glass door...

He did his famous hair flick ( something is cooking in his mind)

He called Om Ru asked them to come to hospital along with Prinku...

Om Ru were shattered to see Anika on the hospital bed...

Prinku accused herself for her best friend condition..

Shivaay was looking strong outer and was breaking into million pieces...

Doctor came outside

Shivaay ran to him...

But.
.
.

.
.
.
Doctor answered "she is out of danger unless she gets her conscious within 2 hours...

Shivaay was not able to react...

Om ru requested doctor to allow them to see her..

Om entered" Hai anika... Do you know one thing... I received the reports... Everything is fine... But but but who will look after our plan... Please wake up you should save Prinku... Come to OM and I have to see Shivaay to be alone when you are irritating him... I will definitely take your side... He have to face all punishment because of hurting you.... I am sorry Anika please forgive us... Please come back... "

Om touched her forehead.... And left the room with teary eyes..

Rudra" bhabhi you are my strongest friend and partner in crime... See Na shivaay bhayya is to be punished hard.... Along with him also punish me because my biceps are not favored in saving you... "

He literally ran out of the room as he could not still stand seeing her condition...

Shivaay entered the room sat beside her holding her hand with one hand and placed the other hand on her forehead

" Anika stop acting... I know you a khumbkaran but enough is enough wake up or else I will not allow you to taste my hand made aloo puri.... (his tears were betraying him)

He could not speak a word...

He immediately hug her hand softly.
.. And crying vigorously... And placed his head on her stomach...

After a while he felt someone hand on his hair...

He turned back to see..... It was Anika hand... He hugged her kissed her forehead called doctor to check her...

He was the most happiest person...

Doctor requested him to go out but our stubborn Sso stood there holding her hand...

After few hours Anika was well...

Prinku was holding her hand and asking her apology.............

Anika : stop it Prinku we are friends Na... ( pulling out her best puppy face)

Shivaay who is standing near the door was adoring her relation with his siblings....
He felt proud of her choice...

His phone rang bringing him out of his trance and also gaining all the attention..

He attended the call and cutted it... And " om take care of everyone I will be back..."

Anika looked at him and pleading him to talk with her....

Rudra who understood their eye contact " bhaiyya please stay here for 15 minutes we will be back" with that he sighed om and Prinku to come with him... While going out Rudra locked the door from outside " bhabhi you can talk to him we will open when you will call us back"

Anika after hearing that tried to sit properly and stand to reach Shivaay but terribly failed and was about to fall down...

Shivaay ran to her...

She immediately hugged him tightly with her strength as if she got her lifeline to live back...

Shivaay too reciprocated the hug and was pulling her more into him....

After a while he placed her on the bed and was about to move but she pleaded him to sleep beside her by moving aside and showing him the place beside her....
Shivaay immediately slept on the bed and pulled her onto him.... She hissed out of pain because of wound on her forehead...

Shivaay touched her wound and kissed her and asked her to sleep...

After a while confirming she was asleep he safely shifted her on to the pillow and " I will never the person who has done this to you......"

He opened the door and asked them to be extra careful...

And drove his car to police station...

Khanna who saw Shivaay car went up to him...

He assisted shivaay to jail...

Shivaay saw the person and asked him to open his mask...

He recognized him to be Daksh friend ROHIT.....

He immediately called his dadi and asked everyone to meet him at his hotel except PINKY and he asked her to not inform her....

************,🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇***********

Sorry guys for the late but I hope I could compensate with the update....

Precap : Ranveer kicked out...

Please vote and comment on the update...

Please share your valuable views...

Yours
Mallika