Chapter 3 ( Mistress)

Thank you all for your support, comments and votes...

As I am silent reader till now I would like to pour out my views in an ff...

_______________________________________

Coming back to story.....,

Shivaay was shocked to be named ANNIKA as his MISTRESS.....

He was about to defend himself regarding the decision, but after looking into om's eyes he could understand how he insulted his LIFELINE in front of everyone which could not be rectified in his life...

So he is ready to take the punishment.... He stood silent to receive it from his bro...

But Om did not felt to speak with him so he ignored shivaay and went out of the room... THE GREAT WALL HAS BEEN FELT ALONE...

Shivaay's pov

I knew that I have done a blunder in my life but no one is ready to ask the reason for the decision so he cried silently.. which is known to him and to the other person who is near the door reading all his heart which is visible to her only and of course it is ANIKA...

Anika pov

I know SHIVAAY you have taken the decision on some purpose I will believe you...

But I could not stand against my SELF RESPECT which I have built it though I was an orphan and single to bring up sahil alone...

I want to talk to you hug you and ask you the reason but why should I do ( TADI) but Everytime I have been taken as granted...

Frankly to say ANIKA could not live without seeing or speaking with Shivaay... But she has to..

Night has been passed so hard for both ( SHIVIKA )

Next day... ( Lets hope for some forgiveness )

Shivaay woke up early actually he could not sleep because he could not see her after that incident and above that Om's silence killed him...

But there is no other option...

At dining table...

Everyone is present when Shivaay came to the OM RUDRA thought of leaving from there but their BHABI words reminded them to behave normally with him at least infront of the family....

But our Shivaay is happy seeing them with him at the dining table...

Shivaay could not concentrate on the food. His heart and eyes were searching for HER....

Though this is noticed by everyone they do not want to hint him...

But Mrs oberoi (???) was happy that no one has didn't raise the topic of ANNIKA.... But little did she knew that all were angry on him for insulting ANNIKA their beloved ones and unknowingly accepted DAKSH words that ANNIKA IS HIS MISTRESS...

_______________________________________

I would like to stop this chapter here....

And I request you to advise me whom to be taken as MRS. OBEROI i.e., Jhanvi or Pinky....

Please let me know through comments...

Next episode will be depending on the character you choose...

Thank you all once again and GOOOOD NIGHT.....