Who found love?

"It's 11:11!" shouted my best friend Valerie. We both ran into the hotel hallway in our pjs. I had on superman shorts and a blue vneck. Valerie was wearing blue sweats and a tshirt with a puppy on it. We did cartwheels down the hall and sang 11:11 by Austin Mahone. This was our tradition every night we had a sleepover. No matter where we were we did it. This time we whispered instead of screaming because we didn't want to wake everyone up. "It's 11:11 make a wish and say I hope you come true."

      We stopped doing cartwheels when we heard voices coming from a distance. "It's gonna be a long night." A guy's voice said. "Gummy bears!!" Yelled a group of teen boys. Me and Valerie looked at each other and laughed away our thoughts. "No it couldn't be them." I said. We headed to the vending machine to get sour gummy worms and sour patch kids. It was the perfect almost midnight snack. We turned the corner and both froze in place with our mouths wide open.

    I was staring at four guys I thought I would never see after I moved to Denver in 6th grade. It was Austin Mahone, Alex Constancio, Robert Villanueva, and Tyler Stanush. Considering the fact that Austin dropped a bag of gummy bears onto his foot, I would say he was shocked to see us. "If it isn't Nicole Ranch and Valerie Dane." Robert said. He came closer to give me and Val a hug. He hadn't changed a bit, but I did watch his videos on Keek like everyday. So it wasn't like I never saw what he looked like. "What are you guys doing here?" Alex asked. I had had a little crush on him ever since he took me to the 6th grade promotion dance. But I never imagined I would see him after that. He gave me a tight hug which kind of hurt more than it felt good.

    "My sister's getting married at the end of the month." I stated with enthusiasm. I was so happy for her. "Little Becky's getting married?" Austin asked with concern on his face. "Yes austin, my 14 year old sister is getting married." I said sarchastically. Alex laughed. "Actually, Natalia is getting married." It made me chuckle when I imagined Becky, a freshman in high school getting married. She couldn't even decide which boy to go to the 8th grade dance with. Marriage would be a difficult step for her. Whereas my older sister Natalia, a junior in college, was much more mature and definetely ready to move on with her life.

    "I was only joking." Austin said. "So who's the lucky guy?" I doubted he was joking but didn't make fun of him more. "Danny Dim." The guys laughed. "Oh I remember when your sister would pretend to babysit, but she really just gave each of us $5 and sneaked off with Danny." Tyler said. I smiled at the thought of my now picture perfect sister with an imperfect past. "Ya my parents found out about that and she couldn't talk to him for a month. I'm surprised he didn't find someone else." Natalia and Danny had dated for 7 years. They gave me faith that true love does exist. "It's so cool that they have been together for so long. I want a relationship like that." Valerie sighed. 'Don't we all,' I thought.

    I watched as she stared at Austin. She had had a big crush on him since 4th grade, but back then none of us even understood what a crush was. "So why are you all here?" I broke the silence. "The fans were getting pretty crazy outside of Austin's house, so his mom decided we could hang out at a hotel for the weekend." Robert patted Austins back. "So have any mahomies found you here?" I questioned. Austin grinned. "I guess you two are the only ones."

There's gonna be one less lonely girl.

Austin answered his phone. "Yellow?" I could hear his mom's voice on the other end. "Where are you boys? It's midnight. You need to get to bed." She didn't yell but she did command him to do what she said. "Sorry mom. Do you remember Nicole and Valerie? Well we met them at the vending machine and we've been talking with them." Austin said. "Of course I remember them! Tell them to come watch you tomorrow, I would love to see them." Austin hung up. "Do you guys want to see me perform at the radio station tomorrow?" I had a hard time controlling my excitement but I did it. "We would love to!" Me and Valerie said in unison. Then we giggled the same way. "Cool! It'll be fun to hang out like old times." Austin said. I rolled my eyes. "Ya right, back in grade school you were just Austin Carter Mahone, a regular boy who played basketball really well. Now you are 'The Austin Carter Mahone'. A 16 year old guy who can sing amazingly well, can play guitar, and has fans worldwide. There is no way it will be like old times." He looked down at his jordans. "Hey, that's not a bad thing. You're an inspiration to people. You inspire me to go for my dreams." He wrapped his arms around me and it sent chills down my spine. Then he hugged Valerie. "Here's my cell. See ya guys bright and early." He handed us his number. We gave him our numbers and the other guys gave us theirs too.

    As we walked silently back to our hotel room, I couldn't get that feeling of hugging Austin out of my mind. It was like I saw a whole new side of Austin. "I wonder just how early, early is." Valerie stated. I mumbled "Mhmm." I wanted to talk to her about my thoughts, but I decided they were better off unsaid.

------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V.

   "Get up!" Robert and Alex attacked me with pillows causing me to fall off the side of the bed. "You couldn't have just tapped me lightly?" I spoke into the carpet. "Nah, that's no fun." Robert helped up off the ground. I looked at my phone and it was 6:30. I was not a morning person. But according to Momma Mahone it took 3 hours to drive to Houston and Austin had to be ready to sing by 10:30.

    "Can you call the girls?" Austin asked while blow drying his hair and brushing his teeth. That guy was too much sometimes. But I gotta hand it to him, he did always look good. I guess that's why the ladies always swarmed around him and not me. I grabbed my phone and dialed Nicole's number. I remember how cute she looked in her pjs. She could work any outift. When we went to the promotion dance together in 6th grade, she wore a purple puffy dress with silver vans. I felt like the luckiest guy there. "Hello? Who is this?" Nicole's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry Nick, it's Alex. The bus is leaving in twenty minutes." She groaned. "Seriously? Is it even legal to be up this early?" I laughed as she spoke my thoughts. "I honestly don't think it should be. Sorry, you can sleep during the 3-hour car ride." She moaned some more. "Fine, see ya as soon as we can get ready."

    I changed into my black shorts and a white tshirt. It was supposed to be a hot day in Texas. I walked out of the bathroom and saw a deserted room except for Austin who was busy talking to the Twitterverse. It was shocking that I wasn't on Twitter too. I guess I was just too tired. "Where's t-flow and herman g?" I asked. Those were our nicknames for Tyler and Robert. "There are in the car probably dead asleep by now." I was so jealous of them.  "Should we go get the girls?" He nodded and we walked to their room.

    Nicole answered the door looking the exact opposite of what I expected. She had on purple shorts and a pink striped tank top. Valerie had on black shorts and a red striped tshirt. They both looked like they had been up for hours getting ready. "Wow, you ladies look so out of our league." I said. They grinned. "Ya, wow is right." Austin agreed. His eyes were locked on Nicole. That had me a little worried. Like I said before, he always seamed to win over all the girls.

   "Shall we go?" Valerie asked. Austin led the way to the parking lot. Waiting there was Dave, Austin's bodyguard, next to the awkwardely large van. "Whoa, when you said bus, you weren't kidding." Nicole said. When we got into the van, I saw that Tyler and Robert were both asleep. Tyler had his head  on Robert's lap. I slid into the left side of the second row. Nicole sat next to me and Valerie was in the row behind us next to Austin. Once everyone was settled we started off on our mini journey. In ten minutes everyone was out cold besides me, Dave, who was driving, and Austin. "What a bunch of babies." Austin joked. Five minutes later he was asleep.