Chapter 26: Vacation

Milo

***

"This is stupid." I mumble and I feel Leo hit me on the back of the head, gaining a few glares from people walking near us as they pass us. Leo gives them a sheepish smile as he continues to push me in the wheelchair through the airport.

"I don't get why he's in the wheelchair." Dash says as he looks up from his phone finally to which I nod my head.

"Shut up and just text your boyfriend." Leo counters, gaining him a punch in the arm, ending in him yelping and rubbing his arm.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Yet!" I sing and get a punch by Dash as well and we get even more stares. "You really punch a guy in a wheelchair huh?"

"Shut up Milo, you can walk."

"He could walk, but we're trying to milk this as long as possible." Leo points out and I roll my eyes at his idiotic ways.

"You're milking the fact that he is literally diseased."

"Well we get no other benefits from it." Leo shrugs as he pushes me hard and lets go.

"HEY!" I can't help but scream because I don't know how to stop the stupid thing without one of my fingers getting crushed. He starts laughing and grabs me before I push into a group of people. "Just take me back home" I complain as I lean my head back. "Miles, you're turning 26 we need to celebrate your birthday just a little bit."

"Just do it at home"

"No, you're off work and we need to keep you away from Sebastian until the baby comes so you don't kill him before he meets his baby. AND we all called into our works and used this once in a lifetime excuse and got ourselves a long break." Leo says with a shrug.

"I've never met someone who milks Cancer as much as you." I say and we all laugh ending with me having a coughing fit and shutting my eyes tightly. The wheelchair stops abruptly and I feel a small hand on my chest as I look up and see Thalia's dark eyes and feel instantly better. When I stop she smiles at me and I look down. "Why are you wearing heels?" She rolls her eyes and looks at Janell who is currently wearing her shoes.

"Janell tripped and when I sat down she practically ripped my shoes off my feet and switched our shoes."

"Only until we are off the plane, stop complaining." Janell rolls her eyes and I pull Thalia by the arm and she falls into my lap laughing.

"What are you doing?" She says In between giggles and I snap my fingers.

"Valet!" I say and Leo leaves January's grasp.

"Of course sir!" He says and starts pushing the two of us and Thalia continues laughing.

"If I'm being forced into the chair then I might as well put it to some use."

"It's so you don't get tired of walking you jackass" Leo says and the second we get into the gate area we get in line to wait for the people to call the groups to board. Obviously I will be able to get on sooner so we all stay standing.

Leo keeps pushing me and Thalia and pulling back abruptly. "Stop you jerk! You're going to make me fall!" And we hear the groans of a middle aged couple behind us.

"I don't know why kids these days think they're entitled to everything"

"Right? Look at them playing with the wheelchair like imbeciles."

"They shouldn't be playing with something that someone could actually need right now. They're just playing with the thing." We all turn and see their disgusted faces and I see Dash and Janell push to be in front of them.