'It is pretty useful, but why would they need collars, they are still little. Well they'll grow up eventually."

After our talk I made my way back home and gave Almond a bath.

~~~time skip~~~

'I finally finished!!!' After that I let Almond to finally dry himself on the grass only then I realized that I'm soaking wet from bathing Almond. My (f/c) T-shirt  is hugging my body and sitting on the grass is very uncomfortable.

'This is uncomfortable as fuck, I can take care of this.'

Using my quirk I let the liquid in my body evaporate, and the smell of caffeine is released from my body due to what I drank this morning.

After I finished drying myself I went inside and called out my cats to test out their collars.

"Rain! Blue! Come here!" And with that I heard two little meow coming from my feet, there I saw Rain and Blue. 'I guess calling for them was uncalled for'. Picking them up, I placed them by the couch on the living room.

After tying them the collar they started walking around while trying to get them off. 'Pfff, they look cute af, I should thank Tanaka's friend for making them.'

Taking out my phone to text Tanaka, I saw a little cat icon the notification on my phone, 'probably the tracker'.

To:
"The breeder(.=^・ェ・^=)"

(Photo)

Hey Tanaka! Say thanks to your friend for me, they really liked the collar.
Thanks.

~~~somewhere else~~~
3rd p.o.v

You have one new message from:
"Kitty face😺"

Someone's fone sent a little 'ding' to notify its owner that he has a new message.

Tanaka then took out his phone and looked at the message his friend sent him. 'They looked more like irritated more than anything' was he thought while exiting the chat and went to tell his friend about the message.

~~~time skip~~~
(Y/N) P.O.V

When my parents and brother returned, I put out everything they bought with the help of my brother.

'He looks exhausted, good thing it's not me!'

~~~night time~~~

Walking to my room I went to grab my pajamas and took a long bath.

"Dinner!" My mother called out from downstairs while I was watching (favorite anime). Walking down I heared a really, really, really angry voice from the backyard.

"What's the angry porcupine doing here!?" I asked with a very pissed of voice.

"Mom invited them over for dinner. So shut the fuck up and help set up the table at the backyard. That is if you don't want to get beaten up by mom."

Walking out I made my way to the back and helped out putting the table and chairs and also taking out cups, chopsticks the etc... From the kitchen.

While we we're eating Katsuki didn't seemed to be complaining about me being near him. He seemed to be in deep thought, and he has a toner body from when I last saw him.

'It's probably about that incident. He must've been training a lot more. With his quirk and body.'

"So (Y/N) which high school are you going to attend. Katsuki right here is going to attend U.A, so what about you dear?!" My aunt asked me. That question seemed to catch Katsuki's attention.

"I don't know yet..." I wondered to myself.

"Why don't you go to U.A as well, you know, to keep this brat company." My aunt said while ruffling Katuki's hair, and him looking very agitated.

"Yeah, sure why not but..."
'I'm actually wanting to try to be a hero but..'

"But my little sister doesn't know how to fight or how to use her quirk properly without messing up. She's pretty weak."

'Thanks a lot bro, but I don't know if I should be great full or offended'

"That's easy, Katsuki can teach you. There's still nine months left before the entrance exam so you two have plenty of time to train!!!"

"Yeah su-"I literally spitted my water.

'No, no, no, no. NO WAY IN HELL I'M GONNA TRAIN WITH FIREWORKS!!! Mom do something!!' I thought to myself while giving a pleading glance to my mom.

"Yeah sure, this little girl could use a little training." Replied my mom to my aunt. My father approving with a nod.

"GREAT!!! Me and your uncle can make your costume! Katsuki doesn't want us meddling with his." Beamed my aunt hapilly and already started to shake her husband with excitement  about being able to design my costume.

"Thanks..." I tried forcing a smile, keyword: tried, it came out more of a murder's smile.

'What have I gotten myself into....'

With this my long training begins.

To U.A I go!!

Yay....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Watashi ga Kita!!!!!

I swear, my wattpad hates me, I was about to publish and then it went like
"Wattpad has stopped working", so I closed it then opened it again to see that my progress was deleted...
I did my best to re-write everything. And this chapter is short because of that.

This chapter is more like a filler than progress, anyways next chapter is when it's all going to happen.

VOTE💝COMMENT💟FOLLOW
me for more updates.

Love ya!Kazu out! ↖(^ω^)↗