Chapter Three: The Ghost Of Reflections

"Names Namjoon. I believe you were expecting me," Namjoon mumbled in a monotonous voice.

Taehyung let out a loud groan, still shaken from what Jimin had done to him.

"What do you want from me?! Please, just stop it!" Taehyung pleaded.

He was about to turn around but he physically couldn't move from his spot. It was like Namjoon was forcing Taehyung to stare into the mirror. Namjoon only blinked, not answering the question, nor the plea.

"I know that you really, really hate yourself. To be honest, quite honest, you always hate yourself. On the days you really hate yourself, you go to his grave and stand there with that familiar darkness."

Taehyung gripped onto the sink, to hold himself steady. His eyes tried to avoid the mirror but he caught the reflection of his sixteen year old self staring back at him. He could see the bruises, the pain etched into his body, and he could even see the evil in his eyes.

"You liked beating your father Taehyung. You would plan it in your head," his younger self taunted, and he tried his best to ignore it.

"No! YOU liked it!" Taehyung yelled. Tears began to well up in Taehyung's eyes. His reflection let out a strangled laugh.

"I am you, and you are me! Taehyung you loved it! You've locked it away and now you just hate yourself! You think your a killer! You ARE a killer! Embrace it! Just embrace it! Killers don't regret killing monsters! You loved it! You're a killer!" the reflection yelled before disappearing.

Taehyung gasped for breathes and quickly ran out of the bathroom. He ran to the door of the shop but it wouldn't open. He tried to go to the hole in the window but it had disappeared as well. Taehyung began to panic. He turned to run but was greeted by yet another man. This man had a terrifying smile and a ribbon tied to his neck like a noose.