Chapter Two: The Ghost Of The Lies

"Hello! I'm Jimin!" the bubbly, short boy smiled.

Taehyung's heart slowed down slightly at the sight of the boy. Jimin didn't look as menacing as Jungkook did, and it made Taehyung almost want to trust him with his life. Except, he had no idea how either of the boys had gotten there, or how Jungkook could leave so quickly. Had he not been terrified, he would have hugged Jimin.

"How did you-" Taehyung began when he was cut off.

"Don't worry about that! I'm here to talk about the lies you told!" Jimin said with a wide smile on his face.

It was evident that the boy in front of Taehyung was brimming with false hood, even though it took Taehyung awhile to realize it under the boys spell.

"What lies!? Why are you two bothering me?" Taehyung yelled angrily and anxiously.

"You're caught in a lie. You want to get out of this hell, but you can't break free from the pain. You want to save the parts of you that is being punished," Jimin whispered, trying not to laugh.

Taehyung clenched his jaw tightly as Jimin began to move closer, his smile slowly disappearing.

"'M-Mom! I didn't mean it!' Liar! 'No officer, my mother and I weren't home.' Liar!" Jimin began, his voice raising ever so slightly.

He kept repeating every lie Taehyung had ever told anyone since the murder. Taehyung covered his ears, his body trembling with rage. He noticed the bottle he had been drinking out of beside him. He grabbing it and chucked it at Jimin. It only passed through him.

"Liar! Liar! Liar!" Jimin yelled, each word getting louder and louder.

"Stop!" Taehyung cried, his head was spinning. Jimin's voice ringing in his ears loudly, making him falls on his knees.

At that moment he no longer could hear Jimin. It seemed as though the boy had finally disappeared, the only thing lingering was the slight laughter in the air. Taehyung rushed into the bathroom and turned on the sink. He splashed water on his face and looked into the mirror, only to find a man with deep dimples standing behind him.

Boy Meets EvilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara