17. 'Hospitalized'

Carter opened Jay's bag, and found water. It was warm, but he poured it onto Jay anyway. Jay still wouldn't wake up. ''We need to do C.P.R'' Carter said to Dorothy,

'Stop' A girl, about carter's age yelled. ''My name is Jo Chamber's. Do not touch him, I can help'

'Were you on the plane?' Carter asked

'No, but I saw the plane coming down, I thought maybe I could help' Jo said.

'Do you have a phone?' Carter asked

'911 Has already been called. They should be arriving soon' Jo said, She got onto the ground and put her lips to Jay's and breathed into him. She began CP.R, ''His lungs are filled with smoke, It need's a way to escape. Find me glass, or something sharp''

Dorothy pulled out a nail filer from her purse, ''Will this do?''

''Perfect'' Jo smiled, taking it and slicing Jay's throat a little, She stuck her finger in, and breathed into the hole, He suddenly awoke. Couching, and gasping for air. Jo smiled ''Worked just like daddy taught me''

''We need to get out of here'' Jay said

''No, the ambulance and police will be he-'', Sirens cut him off, and moments later Jay was being air lifted, along with Dorothy and Carter. Jo smiled, and waved. ''Thanks for letting me help!'' She smiled, than ran off.

In the Aircraft

Around four in the morning the same day, Jay was in surgery and Lexi knew he was alive. His plan had failed. She had showed up to the hospital, with Jordyn and Kate. The nurse's had explained he was in critical condition, but they could go see him for a little while. The three girls walked to the room where Jay was being held. Kate opened the door, there was a little boy in the room, Carter.

''Oh, Hello'' Lexi said, walking over to the boy. ''Who are you?''

''I'm carter. I am the one who talked to somebody name Jordyn'' Carter said, Jordyn shook his hand, ''Thank you for calling, You're a big help'' She smiled.

''Why is Lexi here?'' Jay asked ''You told me she wouldn't find out''

''Sorry Jay, I wanted to see you...'' Lexi said ''I am so sorry for what happened, I thought you had died!'' She cried

''I wish you didn't bring her here. I do not want to see you'' Jay said

'Can we all just be happy that your alive, and okay. Actually ok!' Kate said interrupting them, ''This should be a happy moment, not a dull, sad one. Understand?''

''I guess you're right'' Jordyn said ''I don't know what we'd do if you had of died on the crash''

''Where's Dorothy?'' Jay asked ''The eldered woman who helped me''

''Jay, She passed away..'' Carter said, ''On the helicopter ride here, her heart stopped.. no one could revive her..''

''Wha- No.. She can't be'' Jay said 'She saved me'

'She inhaled to much smoke, She wasn't able to make it. She did give me something to give to you, though' Carter said reaching into his pocket, and pulling out a necklace, It had the letter 'A' on it, ''She said the A represented Angels, And she also said she'd be watching over you''

Jay took the necklace, with tears in his eyes. He placed it to his chest. ''I love it''