15. 'Flight 645'

Jay got into his plane to Paris, and got into his seat. He was seated beside a child, about 12. He pulled out his phone and silenced it, than put it back into his knapsack. ''Hello, I am Carter.'' The child said, giving his hand to Jay.

''Jay,'' He said shaking Carter's hand, ''Why are you alone on this flight?''

''Going to visit Pop-Pop'' Carter replied, 'You?'

''Going to explore Paris, get outta down for a while, know what I mean?''

''Yea, I get it'' Carter said ''Aren't you the guy who just put his gf in prison?'' Carter asked

'Oh, you heard?' Jay laughed

''I pay attention'' Carter laughed

A flight attendant got onto the speaker, ''We are taking off now, we ask you to please put your phone's away'' She said.

''Well good enough, I don't got one'' Carter said

''You're twelve and don't have a cell phone?'' Jay asked ''Impressive''

''It ruins brains'' Carter smiled, ''Im also studying and trying to become a medic''

''Very cool'' Jay said ''Medicine or surgical?''

''Both, actually. My mom was a nurse before...'' Carter trailed off

'Before what?' Jay asked

''Before the cancer killed her'' Carter blabbed, ''She was only 31, I was 9 at the time..'' Carter sighed, ''it's alright tho, I've got my step dad''

''I'm so sorry buddy'' Jay said, patting his back.

''It's fine, do you.. Have Advil or gravel?'' Carter asked, grabbing his stomach.

''I can check, everything okay?' Jay asked

''No, I've never flown before and I'm getting scared, I need calming pills'' Carter said, Jay looked into his bag, and pulled out a bottle of gravel, he handed carter 2. ''Here ya go buddy''

'Thank you so much' Carter sighed, gulping them down like a candy.

The P.A system went on again, ''Passengers please put on your safety belts, we are experiencing turbulence'' She said, than came flying down the aisle, everyone began to scream.

'HELP!' Carter screamed, Jay grabbed his arm, ''Calm down, Everything will be alrigh-'' The plane started to bump everyone around, A man across from Jay and carter fell into the aisle.

''Carter, your belt. Get it on!'' Jay said, putting on his quickly.

Jay looked down the aisle, to see the flight attendant bleeding, and knocked out. The man that fell out of his seat, was no where to be seen. ''Stay here'' Jay said

''Don't leave me, please'' Carter said ''Please''

''I wont be long. Put the headphones in my bag on and play music. Stay here!'' Jay said handing him the bag. He unbuckled his seat, and slowly went into the aisle.

He got to the flight attendant, and checked for a pulse, there still was one. ''Ok thank god'' He said aloud, he picked her up and put her onto an empty seat. Trying to wake her.

Her eye's flickered open, ''HELP!'' She screamed.

''Shh, It's okay. My name is Jay, im going to help you, You smashed you're head up pretty bad. Where are the first aid kits?''

''They're near the front of the plane, where the pilots are'' She said

''Ok, I will go grab that. You stay seated'' Jay said, ''Wait, can I get you're name''

''Mary'' She cried, feeling her head.

Jay walked up the aisle, the plane began to shake again, He grabbed onto a seat, and made sure not to fall. He kept walking until he got to where the first aid kit's were. He rushed back to Mary, who was bleeding more than before. 'Am I going to die?'

''No, I will make sure you don't'' Jay said, 'Stay still. this might sting', He opened a bottle of peroxide and poured it on the cut. She began to cry and scream even more. 'IT FREAKIN HURTS!'

''I'm sorry, but it will help so it isn't infected, now i'm going to wrap you're head with bandage and gauze''

''K'' Mary said

He started to wrap her head, and stop the bleeding. ''I'm going to seat you next to me and the kid I'm with to make sure you don't hemorrhage'' Jay said

''Hemorrhage?'' She asked

''Start to uncontrollably bleed and die.'' Jay said, putting her on his shoulder, and walking up the aisle to the seat, She sat at the window. ''I told you I'd be back'' Jay smiled.

''I called my pop pop's house. Jay he died'' Carter said 'He died in his sleep'

''Kid, it's going to be okay, You can come with me when we get off the plane. Everything will work out''

''What if we die on this plane?'' Carter asked

''We will not die. I promise you that'' Jay said ''Just, stay calm''

''Passengers, Passengers. We are being high-jacked, we need you to REMAIN CALM! We are going to try and emergency land, but we need you all to stay seated'' The head pilot said. ''We should get to a landing zone in the next hour''

''HOUR!'' Carter yelled, 'I'm gonna throw up''

He grabbed the vomit bag off the seat and threw up into it. Jay rubbed his back. ''It's ok''

A short while later, the airplane began to beep, Jay looked out the window. They were going down. ''EVERYONE PREPARE FOR CRASH! PROTECT YOURSELVES!'' The pilot screamed, as the plane began to spin and twirl in the air.

''GOD HELP ME!'' Carter cried ''IM SO SORRY''

''Carter stop crying, you aren't going to die!'' Mary screamed

''Mary do not yell at him, he's only 12''

The plane went black, and screams travelled through the plane. Than in seconds they impacted, and crashed.