16. 'Crashed'

11:45pm

Jay opened his eyes, ringing was in his ears. He tried to get up, but it hurt to much. His neck was strained, he looked beside him, Carter was gone. Mary was still in her seat, with glass in her face. Blood was filled in her mouth. She was dead. He looked down at the ground, to see one of Carter's shoe's. He pushed until he could get onto his feet. His vision was a little blurry. His voice was faint. There was fire, towards the back of the plane, causing smoke to travel. There were still survivors. Who were trying to escape. Jay looked out a window, and saw they had landed in a desert. He slowly began to walk to where the pilots room was, and opened the door. Both dead.

''Carter?'' He called, but there was no answer. 'You cannot die. Where are you''

He walked the back, where the fire was. There were cries from a few people. There was a trail of blood leading to the bathroom. Jay opened the door, Carter was inside.

''You're alive!'' Carter smiled hugging Jay. ''I woke up and you were bleeding and I thought you died so I hid in here. I was terrified''

''It's okay buddy. I'm here now, We got to get off this plane'' Jay said

''Ok, what about everyone else?'' Carter asked

''EVERYONE WHO IS ALIVE, STAND UP! OR MAKE A NOISE. WE NEED TO GET OFF THE PLANE BEFORE IT EXPLODES'' Jay's weak voice yelled.

About 20 people were still alive. The door opened and people began to pile out, but out of nowhere  the plane exploded again. Sending screams through the air.

thousands of bodies all over the place.

An older woman, around 70 stood up, and began to walk over to Carter, the only surviving child. ''Where are you're parents, dear?'' She asked faintly.

''Th-They aren't with me.. I'm with my friend Jay, but I don't know where he is.. The plane threw me and him and I cant find him''

''I can help you look'' She said ''My name is Dorothy''

''I am Carter'' He said, standing. ''Jay looks like tall, and he has brownish blonde hair, and he has blue eyes and has a cut forehead.''

''I think I saw him, he is near the little river'' Dorothy said ''Follow me''

''I fell out when I was trying to get to the door, the explosion sent me out a window, it really hurt. I think I broke an arm'' Carter sighed

They walked a bit farther, to see Jay lying on the ground with blood coming down his mouth. Carter screamed, and ran for him. ''Jay oh my god, Jay wake up. Don't die. Please I need you'' Carter screamed.

''Dear don't touch him, he could be hurt'' Dorothy said.

Jay's cell phone began to ring from his bag, Carter pulled it out and answered. 'Hello, I need help.'

''Jay?'' A girl asked

''NO, SEND HELP!'' Carter yelled ''OUR PLANE CRASHED''

''Jay, it's Jordyn, Stop'' She said

''CALL THE COPS JAY COULD DIE!'' Carter yelled, and the phone died...

The fire spread to the grass, and people continued to scream. 'Jay, wake up' Carter cried