14. 'The sad goodbye'

Day 12

''Alexis. Ah, I heard you been talkin behind some of the women's backs'' Black Patsy said

''Uh, no.'' Lexi responded, beginning to shake. ''Why would I?''

'You're the girl who raped her boyfriend, Aren't you!' Emma, a small blonde said

''I didn't rape him!'' Lexi said in defense

''Than watcha doing here! Whore!'' Patsy said

''Please don't call me that. I am nothing like that'' Lexi said

''Rapist'' Emma snarled.

''Rich Bitch!'' Loretta screamed ''YOU SHOULD DIE!''

''You're useless'' Emma said ''Better off dead''

''LEAVE ME ALONE!'' Lexi cried

''Make me'' Patsy said pushing Lexi against the bar.

''FUCK OFF NIGG-'' Lexi said but suddenly stopped. Patsy got angered, ''You just call me a nigger?''

''I didn't!'' Lexi said 'I'm so sor-'

Pasty threw a punch, knocking Lexi down, she began to kick her in the stomach, and punch her face.

''STOP IT!'' A police officer yelled ''GET OFF OF HER!''

''OR WHAT!'' Patsy smiled

''Or I swear to god ill shoot you'' She said opening the cell, and dragging Lexi out. ''Let's get you outta here''

A few hours later Alexis awoke outside of the jail, and in the hospital, with Jordyn, Kate and Olivia sitting around her, all having a talk, not knowing she had woken.

''Guys..'' Olivia whispered, glaring at Lexi. 'Should I get a doctor?'

Lexi looked at them, and tried to speak but no words came out. ''The doctor said you have to drink water to be able to talk, because that bitch choked you in the jail'' Kate said, handing her a glass of sparkling water, a few moments later she began to talk.

'Where is Jay?' Lexi's first question was. Everyone's face went pale. ''The police didn't tell you?'' Jordyn asked

''Tell me what?'' Lexi asked, biting her pinkie nail. She looked at Jordyn, who looked the most upset. ''Guy's, what happened? Where's Jay''

''Lexi, After the trail. After Jay went and saw you In the cell's, he went home and committed suicide'' Jordyn said ''He felt terrible for putting you in jail and hurting you that he took his life''

Lexi's eyes filled with tears, no words came out of her mouth. She sat in shock.

5pm

A short while later Lexi was wheeled to the padded rooms, where she'd spend a few days until the charges were dropped, as of Jay's request before suicide.

''She took the news better than I thought she would'' Jordyn said handing a passport over to someone.

''As long as she thinks I am dead, than this will work' Jay said, giving Jordyn a hug. ''Ill call you within a few days!''

''Are you sure this is safe?, going to Paris''

''I need to do this, J, Trust me. Ill be okay'' Jay smiled, than got up, giving her a hug. ''Bye Jordyn', He said than walked towards the plane he would be getting I'm, Jordyn watched as he walked off.

''The next flight to Paris is leaving in 5 minutes'' A woman on the P.A system spoke. Jordyn turned, and left the airport, Wondering if she'd ever see Jay again.