13. 'The Court'

Monday June 18th 2018.

''Hey Jay. You okay?'' Jordyn asked, putting a hand on his back.

'I feel bad, going against her. But she shouldn't have done what she did' Jay said 'It hurt me, it like.. Scared me to death'

Jordyn hugged Jay. 'I support you. Ok?'

'I know..' Jay smiled, taking her hand and walking threw the court doors, and to where they needed to be. Jay looked over, to see Lexi. 'I am sorry' She mouthed, but Jay just looked away.

''Everyone rise'' A police officer said, as the judge entered the room. ''Now everyone please be seated'' He said

Lexi swallowed hard. ''Here we go'' Maria said, touching her back.

''We gather here today to determine if Alexis is guilty of sexual assault on Jay.'' The judge said ''We will hear from each side, and than the lawyers. In the end of today, we expect to find you, Alexis either guilty, or innocent. Do you understand?''

''I do you're honor'' Lexi said, lowering her head. Jay looked at her, he felt sorry he was doing this.,

''Let's begin'' The judge said

'Wait' Lexi interrupted. ''I'm guilty. I did do it, there is no point in lying, and putting him through this. I tried to have sex against what he wanted. I know it was wrong, and I shouldn't have done it. But I did, and I am very sorry Jay. I know that doesn't forgive me. But I am truly sorry, and I love you! I do.. But I cant lie to the judge, or anyone anymore. I confess'' Lexi cried.

''You do realise admitting this will give you 2 years in jail, correct?'' Maria asked

''I do, but I don't care. I did the crime..'' Lexi said looking at Jay. ''I wanna make it right, I know I cant take it back.. But I can at least go to jail and do my time''

''Mr. Jay, Is that what you want? Do you really want to see someone in jail for something so innocent!'' Maria said ''She was you're girlfriend. That should mean something!''

''It does!'' Jay said ''But she shouldn't have pushed me into something I couldn't consent to!''

''ENOUGH!'' The judge yelled. 'I choose what happens in this court! Not you all, Alexis. You did a very terrible thing, Jay is right, you didn't have consent so therefor we should be calling it rape! Which is worse, and is up to 5 years in prison! You're lucky Jay isn't pressing for jail-time. But since I choose, you will serve maximum 2 months in a woman's jail.'' The judge said

Lexi began to shiver, and tears swelled in her eyes. She looked at Jay, helpless. Tears streamed off her face. A cop came up from behind and hand cuffed her. Jordyn placed a hand on Jay's, shaking her head at Alexis. Olivia gasped, trying to call for Lexi, but the cop pushed her through the crowed, and through a door.

The judge stood, and so did the jury, and everyone eventually left the court room, except Jay. He sat at the stand where he sat, with tears in his eyes. The doors opened, and Jordyn appeared.

'Jay, are you coming?'

Jay made eye contact, 'I cant believe I did this to her' Jay said

'Maybe she deserved it' Jordyn said.

A few hours past, and Jay arrived at the holding cells, where the police allowed him to talk to Alexis.

''H..Hi'' Jay said

''Jay, why are you here? You wanted me gone, you got it'' Alexis said

''I didn't want you gone, I didn't want this. I didn't know you'd be in jail. I just wanted you to realise what you were doing was wrong'' Jay said

''I love you'' Lexi said, Jay smiled. Saying nothing.

He touched her hand, ''Ill see you soon Lex. Until than,'' Jay than kissed her hands, and let a tear fall off his cheek. He stood, and started to walk away.

''Jay, don't go! Don't leave me, Please. Please don't go!'' Lexi cried, but he didn't turn around. Not once.