a little late

this is based on the video from sams channel;) (it's not exactly the same)
••••
sams pov

"hey guys so today i am going to be doing a prank on the whole house. we've all been talking a lot lately about how we need to go out more and just get out of the house more. so what better way to prevent that from happening than bubble wrapping their cars on a friday night?" i exclaim into the camera.

"i bought so much bubble wrap, it's crazy. i just hope none of them walk out while i'm doing this because that would ruin the whole prank."

i grab the bubble wrap out of my car and start wrapping the cars. i wrap corey's, aaron's, and jake's before corey walks outside.

"brother, why?" corey laughs.

i ask him to not tell the guys, but jake and aaron end up walking out before corey can stop them.

they both laugh it off. jake tries to drive off with the wrap still on his car, which doesn't go well.

"wait, dude, you're going to do colbys car, right?" jake asks.

"yeah, why?" i say.

"he's going to pick up y/n in like an hour. they're going out tonight to somewhere fancy at this really expensive restaurant. he's gonna be really pissed." corey explains.

"just more of a reason to do it!" i smirk.

i get the guys to help me and we do more layers of bubble wrap than i can count. we wrap it in saran wrap just to make it more difficult to get into the car.

"hey, what if you guys put me on the car?" jake suggests.

"that's an odd idea, but i like it." i laugh.

we wrap jake up in bubble wrap and saran wrap on the top of colby's car.

as we're putting the last layer of wrap on the car, i hear the front door open.

"hey colby!" i smile, pretending like nothing happened. we already took the wrap off of the other guys cars so colby wouldn't know right away.

"what are you filming?" colby asks. he's dressed up in dress pants and a red button up, ready for his night with y/n.

"the guys and i were just doing a little skit for a video." i lie.

"okay, well i have to go. y/n and i have reservations and i cant be late. this restaurant is so hard to get into."

colby walks out of the house and towards his car. he stops in front of the car and puts his head in his hands.

"dude, what the hell?" he groans.

"welcome to the mega prank war!" i shout as the other guys laugh.

"i'm already in a time crunch! dude! i'm going to be so late!" he yells.

"don't worry, it won't take long to get off." i assure him.

i can tell he's angry as he pulls out his phone.

your pov

i'm putting my shoes on as i hear my phone ring.

"hey colbs" i smile as i answer the call.

"hey baby. i'm going to be a little late. i'll explain later. i'm so sorry." he quickly explains.

"okay, don't worry about it. just be safe. i'll see you soon."

he hangs up the phone and i sit down on my bed.

sams pov

"i'm going to get back at you if i'm really late. i'm going to kill you if she's mad." colby growls at me.

"here, just take my car." jake offers the keys to colby.

"no, y/n likes my car and i want this to be the perfect night and you guys are ruining it. so please, get it all off within the next five minutes." colby shouts.

we take the wrap off of his car with the help of scissors and a knife.

as the last piece comes off, he's already driving away.

"well guys, i guess that shows you just how much he cares about y/n. remind me to make sure he doesn't have plans with her before i prank him." i exclaim to the camera.

your pov

three knocks on the door.

i open the door to see a red faced colby panting.

"hey, what's wrong? what happened?" i ask.

"i live with idiots." he sighs, making me laugh.

he leads me to the car and turns on the my favorite songs as we drive to the restaurant.