the store

11:45 pm

of course i started my period at almost midnight

of course i started my period at almost midnight. of course. just my luck. and my cramps are worse than ever.

colby saw i was in pain, so being the saint that he is, he went out to a 24 hour store to get me some tampons. god bless that boy. i feel bad of course. but oh well. i have to deal with this all the time so i may as well use colby while i can.

"baby i'm home"i hear from downstairs. has to be colby.

he opens the door with hands full of bags.

"colby. i just asked you to get me tampons. what all did you get?" i giggle.

"well, i got a little side tracked." he smirks.

he pulls out the tampons from one bag and throws them at me, which makes me laugh. from other bags he pulls out multiple cartons of ice cream.

"i know how you get on your period y/n. so to save myself from driving you to get ice cream every three hours, we'll be stocked up."

"awww you didn't have to do that colbs"

"i did." he says as he pulls out a card. a birthday card?

"colby who's birthday is it?" i question.

"okay ignore the fact that it's a birthday card. it's for you but i just grabbed a random card. open it." he smiles.

the card reads in his handwriting:

"if you get angry with me at any point during these next few days, i'll understand. just know that i love you endlessly and think you're the most beautiful girl on the planet. i'm here for you forever and always. i love you y/n"

a tear falls down my cheek.

"colby! you know i get emotional on my period! you can't do this to me!" i cry.

he chuckles and comes to sit with me on the bed. "come on let's cuddle"

••••

i'm so sorry this is awful and so short.

i'm sorry i haven't been uploading as frequently, but i'm pre-writing A LOT so that i'm prepared for when i go on vacation. i'm really excited about these imagines and they're some of my favorites yet.

xoxo