Back in the Cage

I would say that I was in shock but honestly that's not true. I absolutely knew that this was going to happen. What I was surprised about was how soon he asked me. 

He was there for me when I needed him so why not go back?

Because you don't need him.

So? He needs me.

Do you really want to put yourself back in his hands? look how he treated you the past few years!

   I argue with myself trying to come to a consensus with myself. Half of me loved the time I spent with him, but the other half doesn't trust his treatment. Why do I have to have a reasonable side? 

   "W-well um uh I-"I sputter out not able form a coherent sentence. " I don't know."

   "You don't know?" he says I can see that he is getting angry again

   "Y-yeah I um I don't know how I feel about this," I say motioning to us. 

   "WHY NOT!" he shouts.

   "BECAUSE OF SHIT LIKE THIS!" I shout back.

   "WHAT SHIT!" he asks giving up on composing himself.

   "YOU! Your temper and your bad attitude! IM SICK OF IT! You get so jealous and possessive. It got so suffocating sometimes!" I yell at him. 

   By now we have drawn the attention of the people around us.

   "Let's take this somewhere else," he says in an icy voice.

   I follow without saying anything to him. We go outside when he speaks again.

   "Take it back," he says in his icy voice.

   "No," I say standing my ground for the first time in years. He sure doesn't appreciate it.

   "I will give you to the count of three to take it back and apologize," he warned.

   "Or else what?" I challenge.

   "One."

   "What possibly could be worse than how you treated me?" I decided to dig my grave just a little bit deeper.

   "Two!" he says giving me a look saying that he is going to lose it.

   "I want to go home. You promised to bring me home safely," I say trying to remind him of his promise.

   "THREE!" he shouts. I could see something snap inside of him. 

   He stalks towards me. In feer, I start to run. I make it down the block before being tackled by Alexander. he pinned me on the ground. His once lovely face turned into the cruel smile of a psychopath.

   "Leaving so fast Evy? The fun just began," he said maliciously. 

   "I found the company distasteful," I say kneeing him in the crotch.

   He groans but doesn't loosen his grip if anything he grips my wrists harder.

   "That wasn't very nice baby girl, you're going to have to be punished," he says leaning in closer to me.

   "Im not your baby girl anymore you PSYCHO!" I yell in his face. His smile only grows.  

   "Oh, but you will be," he says holding both of my wrists in one hand.

   He fishes a cloth out of his back pocket which im sure has chloroform on it. he holds it up to my face covering my nose and mouth. I hold my breath for as long as I can, my lungs starting to burn.

   "Just breath baby," he says softly.

   I shake my head still holding my breath. Tears start streaming down my face.

   "All you have to do is breath." he coos.

   I suck in a breath of sweet air knowing that I finally fell into the hands of the devil.

   "There's my good girl," he says releasing his hold on me and picks me up.

   I passed out in his arms and fall into a poisonous sleep without rest. 

________________________

time skip!

_________________

   I wake up in a familiar room with pink walls and stuffies. This isn't a little girls dream room. Its a room filled with nightmares and bad memories that little girls grow up to try to forget. Im in my old nursery in Alexander's personal house. Yes, he is that rich. He asked his parents if he could have his own remote house in the mountain woods. And like any other normal parents, they agree.

   "Looks who's awake," says Alexander.

   I was in my crib. I try to sit up but my limbs feel stiff and numb, what did he do to me? I whimper trying to get up.

   "Oh no you don't little one. You where being mean to daddy last night so your mobility privileges are limited right now," he says picking me up and placing me on his hip. 

   I look down at myself and see that im no longer in my red dress but a pink onesie and, you guessed it, a diaper. I had a binky in my mouth so I couldn't speak, but that was okay with me I had nothing to say to him. I look away from him showing him that I was upset with him.

   "Aww, don't be like that cutie," he says bouncing me on his hip. Well, im not going to melt that easily!

   "I know how about some lucky charms," he says making his to the door. Ok so maybe food is worth a little melting.

   We make our ways down to the kitchen he sets me in my high chair. I still refuse to look at him instead I look around the kitchen. It hasn't changed much. he turns around and places a bowl of lucky charms on my tray. he takes out the binky and holds a spoonful of lucky charms up to my mouth. I look away from the spoon telling him im not having any of it.

   "Playing hard to get, are we? Well alright if that's how you want to play then fine," he says.

   He stands up and leaves me alone with the bowl of cereal. I wait a few minutes but my stomach grumbles. I look at the bowl of cereal. Maybe a bite won't hurt? I reach for the spoon so I could eat the cereal. I fill the spoon with the delicious lucky charms and take a bite not knowing that Alexander was watching me from the doorway.

   "I knew you couldn't resist it," he says walking in the room. 

   Damn it!

   He takes the spoon from my mouth and offers another bite of lucky charms. I roll my eyes and take a bite not looking at him when I chewed.

   "Good girl." he coo's holding up another bite. 

   The rest of breakfast continued like that, him feeding me and me begrudgingly comply.

_____________________

yaaaaaay! I got to the age play!

I hope you guys like the chapter.

tell me what you think.